Help from ladies and or gents about g/f

DieselNuts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies or gents just wondering if some of you can give me some of your 2cents on my situation. Ive been seeing this girl for over a year now and caught her in many lies and shes comes with different excuses all the time for things. But she then makes it seem like its my fault she lied to me all those times and said like 3 or more excuses for one problem. We broke up a few times for this stuff already. I have alot of feelings for this girl but i dont know what to do. P.s. Ive treated this girl very well did whatever i could for here and all. Everyone around me says let her go so i figured id ask someone whom i dont know. So what should i do?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What should you do? Really? Well, okay. I guess it's harder to see the train wreck coming when you are on the train.

Get out now. It's really that simple. There is not going to be a right way, a right time, a right place. Just do it.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been seeing this girl for over a year now and caught her in many lies and shes comes with different excuses all the time for things. But she then makes it seem like its my fault. . .

Best defense is a good offense as they say. Dump her brutha. Why would you want to put yourself through anymore b.s.? This is obviously not the advice you were hoping to hear since you say you having feelings for her, but even a stranger can see this is only going to get worse. Do yourself a favor and listen to your friends. They clearly have your best interests at heart.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lying is a symptom of something wrong, and even the liar probably couldn't tell exactly what-- but do heed the warning. If she lies then you will never be able to trust her.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one deserves to be in a doomed relationship. Your emotions toward her seem very real but are really misguided. They will only hurt you if you continue to follow them. Either way you are going to experience pain, but separation is the sharpest and shortest pain. Continuing in this relationship will lead to prolonged pain and you will never be truly able to trust her.

Been there, done that. Don't ever want to do it again.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
get out. now.

the fact that you're even asking whether you should end the relationship or not means you've already decided.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Read my lips GET OUT NOW. She will not ever change for you. I personally know people like this. It is how they will always be. If you do not want to have your whole life totally f$@#ed up, then get id of her.