HELP - Girl I Really Like Just Hooked up with a Guy Who Supposedly Has a Big One!

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop being a huge creeper. Who cares if this girl likes some other guy, it's her choice. You never dated her, you never fucked her, and from your story it sounds like you've barely even talked to her.

Yea you could run up to her and whip out your dick, which will make you look like a complete jackass. Wanna know what will make her ditch this guy for you?......... If she actually liked you.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brother...

The first thing you need to figure out, is that you can't sit and ponder about what some little skeezer is doing, where she is, where she's been, or what her motives are because you'll never know. She's 21, you barely know her, but you know that she's not all that selective. Let her be. If she starts jocking you hard, take her to the killfloor. It's simple really: "Listen _____...I really think your a sweetie and I'd be obliged to hang out sometime...just lemme know!" BAM! DONE! Plant the seed. Ball is in her court...

You mentioned that your new in town? DUDE! This new town is at your MERCY! If your packin 8 or 9 and your looking for tail, find the biggest gossip queen you know and tap it, then let the rumor mill go to work on your behalf. Loose lips not only sink ships...they get you LAID! Hahahahaha

Simply put...stop caring. Keep your pimp hand strong and your pussy-radar fine-tuned and you'll be getting more ass than a toilet seat in no time. It's like going fishing...just catch and release until you find one KEEPER worth stuffing and putting up on your wall. If your looking for a keeper that is...I dont really know your motive here.

The older I get, the more I understand that they come and go...

What would I DO PERSONALLY? I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. Let her come to you. Consider this a long-term, low risk recon.

...OB

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Multipass said:
Stop being a huge creeper. Who cares if this girl likes some other guy, it's her choice. You never dated her, you never fucked her, and from your story it sounds like you've barely even talked to her.

Yea you could run up to her and whip out your dick, which will make you look like a complete jackass. Wanna know what will make her ditch this guy for you?......... If she actually liked you.

I agree.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL Omaha I loved your post :smile:

I'm no longer sweating this chick either, much better ones around.

You mentioned that your new in town? DUDE! This new town is at your MERCY! If your packin 8 or 9 and your looking for tail, find the biggest gossip queen you know and tap it, then let the rumor mill go to work on your behalf. Loose lips not only sink ships...they get you LAID! Hahahahaha

Oh ya :cool:

EDIT:

Btw, just to clarify to the people who think I've barely talked to this girl... this girl knows exactly who I am. I sat next to her in a hot tub having an entire converstaion as we drank/smoke with her friends at a party...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
andy112311 said:
She obviously has no respect for herself if she plunges into sex so early in relationships.
Wrong. It may mean that. However, it may mean she likes sex.

In this day and age she is playing Russian roulette.[/quote]

Back in the day, they invented condoms. People actually use those now. Even some Catholics.

As far as your size goes, a woman does not notice the difference in size. Her vaginal nerve endings do not go in that deep, [/quote]

WRONG! WRONG! VERY, VERY WRONG! We have nerve endings all the way in. I know the difference between the feel of a 4.5" penis and a 10" one. The nerve endings furtherback respond to pressure more than friction. You must immediately stop spreading this rumor.

so you and this other "large" guy need to rethink what you're doing with it, not how big it is. A big penis does not make a good lover any more that large breasts make a good lover.
I'm so with you here. but I don't think this guy ever said that hissize made him a good lover, only that she'd be happy withhis size, if she does indeed think bigger is better.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm looking for new girlfriend.
Unfortunately, she's with an ox fucker..." - she 'really' likes him...

I asked her at work if she was going to the party we were having on Saturday and she said "Yeah definitely, I'll see ya there!" with a big smile on her face so I thought I was in.

To my surprise, she didn't show up to the party at all. :mad:

Anyhow, I'm having penis envy over this situation...
- I just need to find out how to get her to know it (or at least realize she wouldn't be giving up anything in the bedroom by hooking up with me).

So what do you guys think my best bet is here?

P.S. - Her best friend who is single but not really hot (also a friend of my cousin's) really likes 'me', apparently more than the girl I like. :rolleyes: I'm almost tempted to fool around with her friend just so she'll get the word out, but I don't want to mess up my chances with the girl I like.

Ahhh...

You didn't ask her to be your date for the party, nor did she ask you. She simply changed her mind and didn't come. You are just an aquaintance of hers. She's involved with someone else. As the others have said if you don't tell her that you are interested in being her boyfriend she will never know.

BTW Have you fooled around with her best friend yet?:wink:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You didn't ask her to be your date for the party, nor did she ask you. She simply changed her mind and didn't come. You are just an aquaintance of hers. She's involved with someone else. As the others have said if you don't tell her that you are interested in being her boyfriend she will never know.

BTW Have you fooled around with her best friend yet?:wink:

Actually I never got the chance to hook up with the best friend either LOL. Shortly after this thread she got hooked up with someone as well, and that sucks because there are like 10 hot girls my age in this whole town! :tongue:

Both of the above girls are still with the same guys they were with around the time of this thread... now they are comtemplating marriage. I guess that is a good thing for them. :smile:

I have a friend that lives in the city about an hour away from here. She has been coming to visit me since I moved here. After 9 months of this small town life, I'm getting ready to head back to the city... so it's a whole new ball game. :wink: