Help - girthincrease fucks up sex! (no pun intended)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MoocherMan, Mar 17, 2011.

1. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Hi,

I am pretty new in here, and never really believed in all this talk about increased size. I figured that most of what you experience is placebo and wishthinking interacting with your way of measuring. I experienced this, and found out that some of my "gains" came from unconsciously making foul measurements. After discovering this I became a sceptic and quit without ever writing in here.

Okay, so 2 weeks ago I started bending my stiff penis from site to site and also downwards. After 3 days my girth had gone up 2 mm, and now, 2 weeks later, it has gone up 5 mm, so I went from 14cm girth to 14,5. This is pretty amazing considering the time spend. I am afraid that some of it is because of minor swellings, but it feels massive and healthy. Penishead has grown too.

So, the problem is this, that the groth has been confined mainly to the shaft behind the head, onwards to aroung 10 cm down the penis. It looks great, and feels good in the hand. Downside is that the girthgain is primarily because my penis has become broader "over the shoulders", which means that if I hold it in certain ways I can't close my hand comepletely around it. While this is great for comfidence, it is not so great for sex.

To day I had sex for 15 minutes, and already my penis is skinless and red on both sides on the foreskin. My girlfriend found it painfull to (and yesterday asked "how come your penis has become bigger? Don't they stop growing?").

I am thrilled about the growth, but not so thrilled that it is confined to one "direction" as it puts weird strain on the skin during intercourse. Is there any way to fix this, or is it all about using lube?

Help a happy yet sad grower:)

2. NoFear

NoFear Member

Ok every bit of me says to ignore your post... but..

You are saying that going from 5.5" to 5.7" girth has ruined your sex life, first off I doubt that you increased, 2nd that is such a small amount I am certain your lady would not notice.

Ok the reason I did not ignore... redness and sore for both of you either means either she was not ready or there is a STD floating around. Get yourself checked out.

3. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Thanks for your answer.

As I said, the increase is not that great, and never expected it to interfere. The problem is that the increase is only in "broadness", so my penis is pretty thin from the side, but broad seen from my perspective. It is not ruining my sexlife, but it puts strain on the very "edge" on each side.

The weird thing is that such a small difference is felt that much. Before, my girlfriend fit me perfectly girthwise, even though she is very deep (deeper than average). But you might be right, it could be that she was not lubricating enough, even though it didn't feel dry. Will try to have another go tomorrow and see if it keeps hurting. STD is not on my concernlist. What STD would give acute scratches? It is not like herpes or anything. It is just acute damage to the fine skin, and it came from friction. I don't get how the 7''-guys on here can have a normal sexlife:D

4. ivorytower

ivorytower Member

Albums:
    Let's us try this:

I will take your gf out (providing I approve first) for a nice evening.
    I will bring her back to your place for some engaging conversation about personal things she finds interesting. She and I will flirt and I will get very matter-of-fact and point blank inform her she will soon be having a great fucking.
    I will show you fellatio tricks and why timing is important to women.

And then, then I will show you how much your gf loves my giirth. You will see it on her face.
    If you are a good student I might also explain to you what happens inside her pussy when she approaches orgasm, so you can feel it and so you can deny her that release until your ready for her to come.

You want to see her squirt too? Maybe I will show you that too, so that when im done with her an hour later she is laying in a pool of her own secretions, physically ehausted and covered in my come.

Bring paper and pen, and a video camera.

:)

5. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Haha, I don't doubt you're a magic man, but I doubt you're going to travel the globe just to fuck (though it could be very educational for us).

6. NoFear

NoFear Member

<posted to the wrong thread>

7. ivorytower

ivorytower Member

Albums:
    Lol, you took that in good spirit, as I delivered it.

For the record, I have in fact traveled just to fuck.
    These days I often arrange my travel plans around in such a way that permits my getting some "personal indulgence" time.
    That is especially true for europe and the orient.

8. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

Next time around use some good lube. It will make all the difference. You and she will enjoy it much more. You'll wonder why you haven't used it before now.

9. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Just wanted to update: Some of the girth seems to have been swellings or just occassional growth, so I might only have gained 2 mm or maybe nothing. Secondly, we had sex later, and it was great. The girthincrease did feel, and the friction was much more vivid than normally.

Thanks for the responses, guys, and we actually invested in some good, waterbased lube. It becomes sticky real quick, but it is nice. Lube on the boobs is great to:)

Draft saved Draft deleted