Help, Help, Help.

adn2x

Just Browsing
Media
I need some assistance, you people are just the right guys to HELP!, My girlfriend say's that I got a large penis the largest shes ever seen quote "I've seen a lot too" which didn't go down well in my camp. But, i'm a bloke and what more did she expect. Anyway ranting aside I want to find out:

a) At what length does a penis start to be defined as long
b) At what cirmumfrance does a penis become big,wide
c) From where do you measure i.e. from the front facing me or the back starting from the testicles?

I have measured myself to be 7.5" long and 6.5" circumfrance I personnaly do not in any way shape of form consider my penis to be large penis, do you?

I can supply pics by e-mail for girls to measure up against their partners large penis (benchmarking).

I need to find out if my girlfriend is just bigging me up for want of a better word.

PLZ respond ladies (or lads) I need your opinions

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7.5x6.5 is large. Average is between 5 and 6 inches long and 4 inches round, so anything bigger is technically a 'large penis'... Shame you're only offering to share pics with girls :wink: LOL

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
adn2x said:
I need to find out if my girlfriend is just bigging me up for want of a better word. PLZ respond ladies (or lads) I need your opinions
Is she refusing sex with you because you're too big? Is she making you feel guilty because you two have sex and she doesn't enjoy it?

What's her game in this kind of emotional manipulation?