Help he's too long!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Feb 3, 2012.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My husband is just too long. We can't comfortably have sex because there is a length issue. An issue that is not going to rapidly change anytime soon as my vagina is shorter than ever before from the hysterectomy.

Anyway, I heard about these rings you can stack on your cock that makes your cock shorter so you don't end up pushing too much in.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Can someone link me to some because with the keywords I'm using I am unable to find them in a Google search.

Thanks!

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You can also make your own by cutting a masturbation sleeve and sliding it down to the base of his penis as a hilt. It offers a lot more options as far as his cock width and types of materials that would feel best for you to rub up against.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

What is a masturbation sleeve?

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Like a fleshlight, but that's top of the line and more expensive. Cheaper ones exist.

Cut it then slide it on backwards so you can grind against the smooth part.

Amazon.com: Fantasy Toys Tunnel of Love Male Masturbation Sleeve: Health & Personal Care

http://www.amazon.com/Sue-Johanson-...Honcho/dp/B0010EI2HI/ref=dp_cp_ob_hpc_title_2

http://www.amazon.com/California-Ex...rbator/dp/B002JINM3S/ref=dp_cp_ob_hpc_title_3

Amazon.com: Doc Johnson Super Sucker UR3 Masturbator: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: Doc Johnson The Tube, Clear: Health & Personal Care

You can head down to your local dirty bookstore to check out things like widths and thickness of the sleeve and textures.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Oh nice, I will have to give that a try. I will be going to the local toy store tomorrow and he will be so excited!

6. robinson1991

robinson1991 Active Member

Albums:
    i was goin to ask u about that procedure u had..but didnt know what to ask..hope ur ok ..now..and hope u guys have fun..beside ur problems...XD

7. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take it slow, I'd concentrate on forplay for now.
    This is your chance to find out how much he really loves you;)
    C.

#7 lafever, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    #8 petite, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

They've been married for over a decade - he loves her plenty.

And who wants to always take it slow and only ever have foreplay? I prefer petite's idea.

10. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

11. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was completely unaware of it, but that masturbation sleeve seems like an idea worth trying! I have simply become used to be careful, but sex would be nice without that preoccupation.

12. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A cut-down sleeve works good, and adding a bullet vibe to it is good for some extra fun

13. Drifterwood

Gold Member

14. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Time takes care of much, but you might want to try this, since it is simple and no cost to find out.

Do it in the missionary position, but with this addition: a pillow.
    Don't put it under your bottom as that makes a deeper penetration. Put it under your thighs. This in effect rotates your pelvis back.

you can control depth by the thickness of pillow or pillows. or you can by moving it. More depth is closer to the knees. Less depth can be achieved by how close it is to your pelvis. Minimum depth is achieved by having it up next to the vaginal opening but not under your butt.

This not only rotates the vaginal opening backwards, but the pillow acts as a cushion against maximum thrust since the ball sack hits the pillow.

Maybe this might help

15. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Every guy knows what a soft cock ring looks like. They come in every conceivable thickness and in numerous colors. You slip them over your shaft and they grip your shaft near the bottom. They are as soft as flesh , yet make a great spacer to effectively shorten the length of the penis. One such one inch thick cock ring would knock a 9 inch cock down to 8 and wearing two would make the cock a comfortable 7 inches in length!
    The cost is minimal and they have the added advantage of making the cock nice and hard for intercourse! Your husband already knows about this; you just need to remind him!:cool:
    Basque

Allan S. likes this.
  16. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm lost. OK, the sleeve makes him wider? No effin' way! Or do you like cut it down to two inches so the last two inches don't penetrate? Somebody help me clear this up.

Two less inches would be perfect. I'm serious. He knows. He tries. He doesn't always succeed. And we've been married for over 10 years too. It's worse when he takes the blue pill because it makes him crazy.

Of course he and I are crazy now because we haven't been cleared for sex yet. Boobies still healing. Soon, very soon. Then I'll be thinking about the sleeve.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

The idea is he wears it like a buffer on the base of his cock so it bounces harmless of the labia and he can thrust too deep.

Kinda like the big soft ring around the bottom of bumper cars, only with sex and penetration and all that good stuff, fairground noises optional. :wink:

18. kiwimarty

kiwimarty Member

Albums:
    Kinda like a plastic funnel on a dog's head

19. D_PooNaHoe

D_PooNaHoe Account Disabled

An alternative option could be to slide a doughnut on him. It will act as a spacer and if he's anything like me, he'll need something to eat after a long session of the baby dance so he'll pay special attention not to flatten out that sweet doughy goodness nestled on his beef thermometer.

20. D_Crystallized Ginger

Cut a two inches long piece off and sell it on ebay...

Draft saved Draft deleted