Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
MR, I am about to start editing a book where the woman is getting this done, for the very reason addressed by your avatar. And if it wasn't a Young adult title it would be more informative, I'm sure, and I'd refer the author to this very thread.

Rock on. :240:

That's so cool. I need an editor for my posts. ;)

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Pop culture had perpetuated that myth through humor, which has been misread as fact by the naive. For example, the movie Chasing Amy has one scene with a lesbian who claims that a man's penis could never be too big, which she does to mess with the minds of the straight guys she's talking to. It's meant to be a funny scene, not an anatomy lesson. :rolleyes:

According to my gynecologist, genital size mismatch is a common problem that many women talk to her about. It's the problem that led me to become a member here.

Do you, by any chance also know what the most occurring size mismatch is? Too big with too small? Or too small with too big?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you, by any chance also know what the most occurring size mismatch is? Too big with too small? Or too small with too big?

She said it in the context of our discussion of how The Boyfriend's penis is too big for me, that we had a common size mismatch problem.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 'item' solutions, ie doughnuts and rings, have already been discussed. I've found that certain positions can help with size mismatch as well.

This thread has a bunch of examples of one such position http://www.lpsg.org/247227-prone-bone-fucked-while-laying.html.

Other variants while spooning or face to face also help to decrease the amount of penetration, although some decrease the amount potentially more than you're looking for.

This isn't a permanent fix, but it might tide you over while you're waiting for your new equipment to arrive.

Cheers!

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i use my hand and fingers to create a limit for going into too far, kind of tedious, but better then the alternatives

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it is, but I wanted to know which one of the two is most common: penis too big for pussy or pussy too big for penis. And I was too lazy to google it. Maybe I'll do a search for it later.
It would almost certainly be a normal distribution around the center of the bell curve where average penises match average vaginas. Ergo, the term "normal" distribution. If it isn't that, then it's likely that the complaints don't follow the pattern as opposed to the genitals themselves. (Women might not complain to their GYN as much about a smaller penis and a bigger vagina because it isn't a discomfort issue.)

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The 'item' solutions, ie doughnuts and rings, have already been discussed. I've found that certain positions can help with size mismatch as well.

This thread has a bunch of examples of one such position http://www.lpsg.org/247227-prone-bone-fucked-while-laying.html.

Other variants while spooning or face to face also help to decrease the amount of penetration, although some decrease the amount potentially more than you're looking for.

This isn't a permanent fix, but it might tide you over while you're waiting for your new equipment to arrive.

Cheers!

Have you tried these positions? It seems they would make a big difference.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We tried the laying on my stomach this morning. I liked it better than most others we've been doing lately. We've done it before but it has seemed too deep in the past. It's a nice little intimate and submissive position for me. I love to hear him breathing in my ear and feeling his weight on me.

Anyway, but if i tilt my pelvis the wrong way it goes too deep. The bigger your ass is the better this will work not being as deep. It's all physics.

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What was the status on anal as a solution for you guys? I don't recall. I know I would love it if my wife insisted on anal...

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We tried the laying on my stomach this morning. I liked it better than most others we've been doing lately. We've done it before but it has seemed too deep in the past. It's a nice little intimate and submissive position for me. I love to hear him breathing in my ear and feeling his weight on me.

Anyway, but if i tilt my pelvis the wrong way it goes too deep. The bigger your ass is the better this will work not being as deep. It's all physics.

You can experiment with pillows to fine tune the angle. Placing some underneath your navel angles entry downwards, whereas under the pelvis typically props it up. If you naturally respond to the sex by raising your butt, which itself causes deeper penetration, it might be helpful to try a navel pillow.

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has the same problem as you. I have a long penis and tend to hurt her in most positions. Doggy, Legs on shoulders, etc. I say experiment with positions. The position my wife really enjoys is with her legs flat and one of my legs outside of hers, I guess it limits the depth. Also she likes it on her side with me behind her this really stretches her and makes her feel good. I haven't tried any type of ring. Please let me know how that works.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was the status on anal as a solution for you guys? I don't recall. I know I would love it if my wife insisted on anal...

I'm sorry but this is just a callus fucking question and has been bugging the hell out of me since asked. Did you even bother to read the OP?

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry but this is just a callus fucking question and has been bugging the hell out of me since asked. Did you even bother to read the OP?

Calluses are on your feet. And just how is it callous? It's an alternate sexual activity that may allow her to have him inside her, which is what I think she wants. I believe Rouge brought this up herself in posts a while ago. Maybe it was Petite. But one of them was asking if guys would be satisfied with non-vaginal solutions, as she was very worried about the issue. I'm merely trying to be supportive. So you can stick it. And while you're doing that you can tell me just what about the OP, and the following discussion rules this out.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it's too much, too long, i like wrapping my fingers around the base of the shaft while i'm being fucked. there's something kinda hot about jacking a guy off into your cunt.

*too lazy to read the whole thread*

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calluses are on your feet. And just how is it callous? It's an alternate sexual activity that may allow her to have him inside her, which is what I think she wants. I believe Rouge brought this up herself in posts a while ago. Maybe it was Petite. But one of them was asking if guys would be satisfied with non-vaginal solutions, as she was very worried about the issue. I'm merely trying to be supportive. So you can stick it. And while you're doing that you can tell me just what about the OP, and the following discussion rules this out.
I totally agree. It's not a callous question. Anal was first mentioned in this thread by helgaleena and never referred to one way or another by MR. It's especially fun when people flame others for no reason, using incorrect English.

MR, my wife holds me out of full penetration depth with her thighs in missionary when she needs to. Try that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she's well aware she could take it up the arse, for fucksake. this thread isn't about that. this thread is specifically asking how she can enjoy vaginal sex with him.

yes, it's freakin' insensitive to just assume one hole is the same as another when it comes to sex. this isn't just about him having an orifice to poke it in, this is about her wanting to feel his penis in her vagina without feeling pain.