HELP! Hiding a boner under spandex shorts

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Erik18, May 21, 2007.

1. Erik18

Erik18 New Member

Hey GUys. I need your desperate help. Im getting some rowing lessions and have the biggest problem ever. We have to wear spandex pants/shorts while on the boat since anthing loose can get caught and rip. Being 19, I always get a boner even jus wearing anything sexy looking. My 8.5 incher needs not to be seen. I need a comfortable solution ASAP.
    Thanks guys!!

2. N2jocks

N2jocks New Member

I would think if you don't dwell on it, you would not get a hard-on as you will be too embarassed if you do. If it does get hard, you just ignore it. If anyone says anything, just ask if they are envious.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Why hide it? Whats more natural than this?:confused:

4. Erik18

Erik18 New Member

I just need a comfortable solution to hide my boner while wearing spandex/under armour. Any suggesstions?

5. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

Spandex is pretty much unhideable isn't it?

Have a wank before you put it on or something

(never thought I'd be giving advice that included 'have a wank' haha)

6. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Get a nice spandex jock (like from Internation Jock.com) for under the spandex shorts and have your cock down inside the jock when you row...
    Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

7. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

i would say tuck it really good between your legs... but that may be painful. definitely rub one out before you go and try not to think about it, otherwise it will probably happen. if you tuck it in too much though, people are going to think, "what, does this guy have no dick?" be careful, but i am sure that would be a very uncomfortable situation! good luck.

8. AntiqueNumbers

AntiqueNumbers New Member

Albums:
    You could always buy a bike short liner. Although, it is also thin, it provides an extra level of support than just the spandex shorts.
    When I did a lot of biking, I would wear the liner and then the bike shorts on top. The first time, I was a tad nervous, but once you get into the rowing, you won't be thinking about getting a hard-on!

9. AntiqueNumbers

AntiqueNumbers New Member

Albums:
    Oops another option............get a nice thin material thong. I've worn them with the bike shorts also and just that added level of support eased a lot of mental stress!

10. singletesqe

singletesqe New Member

two words my friend: JOCK STRAP.
    get a small swimmer jock, it doesn't show under tight pants, and even if it did show, it is still better than a tenting bulge.
    although i love my constant spont. erections, it does get bothersome sometimes when i'm at work or in the gym. so now i'm wearing a safeTgard sports brief, which is basicly a jock fashioned as a briefs.

11. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

Ah, a topic which I can comment on with great experience.

It is impossible to row and wear a jock strap or some other such nonsense. Rowing can only be done freeballing so to speak - an inch of the leg this way and an inch of the leg that way can, guaranteed, make for a very uncomfortable time. Stopping to adjust isn't exactly an option either unless its a total emergency (i.e. you are dying).

i'd suggest getting used to the spandex and trying to separate them from sex and associate them with what they are: nasty, smelly spandex that will always smell like ballsack no matter how often you wash them. if that doesn't work, jack off before you get in your car to go to practice. should that not work, do remember that we teenagers are very fickle, homophobic people. Rowers are as big of jocks as football players, and since I'm sure you don't want to be known as "that guy" I think the idea of ostracism might put the fear of god into your cock.

any other rowing related questions, i am your man.

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

Wear a hat.:smile:

13. johnbenjamenprice

johnbenjamenprice New Member

I have a solution to your problem and it is this focus on what your penis fells like win limp and rowing with the baez all at the same time tne one thing you must not do is jerk your penis it will make it wers then it is.

14. cjn8932

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    epic gravedig

Draft saved Draft deleted