help, his cock is fat

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of lube, maybe a joint or two lol, and slooow. Or try getting a butt plug that will stretch you out first if that is where your going to take it. Try also numbing gel for you. Ot couldn't hurt.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I started anal with my first boyfriend I needed a numbing gel after a few days, it was called Xylocaine, which is similar to stuff used by dentists. However the best idea is to practice with butt plugs and dildos working up to the size of his dick. Use plenty of lube, a condom and stop if it bleeds or hurts too much - obviously. Also make sure he goes slow, pulls out for a while and then slowly slides back in. It will get better after the first ten minutes if you can hang in that long. (I'm fucking jealous of the whole deal!)

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Find yourself a nice fat toy that you can work with in the privacy of your bathroom and work until you can comfortably take it pretty much "on demand". It might take a few weeks of effort to relax enough, but after I got used to the girth of my toy (google "Sean Michaels Dong") I trimmed off the balls and learned to take it to the suction cup. Now, there isn't a man alive who I'm not confident I could bottom for. Don't worry about "loosening up" either. You can actually increase your sphincter and kegel muscle control as you learn to relax at will.
My recommendation is also to prepare for it in advance. Nice and clean is essential, so you can relax 100% without worry. Then work your toy a little, about an hour before you hook up and you'll enjoy it without worry.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Find yourself a nice fat toy that you can work with in the privacy of your bathroom and work until you can comfortably take it pretty much "on demand". It might take a few weeks of effort to relax enough, but after I got used to the girth of my toy (google "Sean Michaels Dong") I trimmed off the balls and learned to take it to the suction cup. Now, there isn't a man alive who I'm not confident I could bottom for. Don't worry about "loosening up" either. You can actually increase your sphincter and kegel muscle control as you learn to relax at will.
My recommendation is also to prepare for it in advance. Nice and clean is essential, so you can relax 100% without worry. Then work your toy a little, about an hour before you hook up and you'll enjoy it without worry.
Great advice FoooBar. You might want to contribute to the Fisting Fans group since a lot of people there are looking for similar advice.