Help hours away from first time

stud2020

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Extremely nervous about my first time with another man. It's only a few hours away until I go over to his house. He is a top who is willing to help me explore. Any quick tips from anyone is greatly appreciated.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Extremely nervous about my first time with another man. It's only a few hours away until I go over to his house. He is a top who is willing to help me explore. Any quick tips from anyone is greatly appreciated.

Breathe, relax, take your time, have fun, ask questions, let him help you, and set limits and stick to them.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Basically you are a gay virgin, and as such, your first time is probably going to be a bit stressful/anxious. It will feel a bit intimidated, clumsy, awkward and afterwards you may question whether you did the right thing or not. If you chose the right guy, hopefully these feelings will be a lot less.

These things are all normal and a natural part of being inexperienced. Same as when you first learn to drive.

With experience and an openness to learn and experiment, in the end you will probably be more satisfied than you've ever been in your life.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hopefully you had a good experience my friend.........This forum (LPSG) is full of good advice for just about everything....including first time having sex with another man. Again....hope it went well......

Reactions: OKCLane

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s a bit late to offer advice now I guess, just take it at your pace, lots of lube, foreplay, get really horny and relax, make sure he takes it slow and prepared to stop when you say until you get used to it.... but enjoy. Let’s us know how it goes. Good luck

Reactions: OKCLane

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have u cleaned out thoroughly? That is the first rule of bottoming. Unless he's into scat. But that's for another time. Lol I'll try to keep it more basic since it's your 1st time. Btw are u gay? Have u been with women before? Jw.