Help: How does one start/find an orgy to be a part of?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Delbert Dingdong, Mar 2, 2011.

1. D_Delbert Dingdong

D_Delbert Dingdong New Member

The more and more I explore my sexuality, the more I realize what I like and dislike.

I'm mostly straight, doubt I'll ever think about sex with another man, but something about a orgy/gangbang is hot to me. I'd prefer an orgy, but if the girl is hot enough and a cock-mongler, I would join a gangbang.

Question is, how do I go about finding or organizing one of these? I don't know people well enough to understand if they would be down, but is there a trick? I know a girl who is down for DP, but I'm not good enough friends to ask such a personal question lol.

Any tips? I wanna take part in one, and hopefully be the most hung ;)

2. BigDog2121

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Funny - I fantasize about being at an orgy where I'm the least hung. A room full of hot girls and 10" cocks would be fun.

3. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

I would say check out or post an ad on craigslist. Not always reliable but that would be my suggestion.

4. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Get into swinging. Not always as easy as it sounds though.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice