Help, hung stud with hang up, need ur input

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you love her and you want her to be with you, then stop asking her about the other male's penis size. Every time you ask her about her ex-lover to compare your size, she has no choice, but to think about him.

The fact is.... he has a bigger dick than you. IT DOES NOT MATTER. She likes your dick or she would not be with you. You are the one who is focused on another man's size. Stop focusing so much on the other man's penis and use the penis you have to please your woman.

If you know how to use the tool you have then, I tell you one thing.....YOUR woman will not be wanting another penis.

I don't care how big a penis you have, if she did not love you, she would not be with you.

Marriage is not based on a penis size. If you love her and she loves you, your dick size does not matter.

Your dick size or her worshipping you dick cannot pay the bills.........

In "real life" you cannot make any woman worship your dick!

Your dick size cannot make her love you..........

You take the time to pleasure that woman you are with and focus on something besides her EX-BOYFRIEND'S PENIS.

I will tell you something for sure, if you continue to mention the other guy, she might just get tired of hearing you talk about it and leave you.

Women DO NOT get turned on by any dick size if the male they are with is only focused on his dick size.

Focus on pleasuring her and she will do the same in return.

Women get tired of hearing the same thing over and over just like you men do.

help, I got a serious issue I need everyones feedback on.
I have been with my girl for 4 years and we are engaged.
I have a great 9.5 inch thick straigt cock.
One night about 2 years ago, I would boost about my cock, then I asked if she ever had any bigger and she said yes, I mean fuck, she said her boyfriend before me was longer but not thicker. My ego was blown and I still struggle with it. Ive always had girls go crazy over my cock, but I cant help but think that she thinks of his cock every once in a while.
Im a worked out hung stud and he is a skinny white boy with a cock slightly longer than mine, how do I get over it?

and theres more

check this out though.
So my girl and I are close, in the begining I found a tape( nothing raunch, not even oral or intercouse) but it did have her boyfrieds cock on it. Of couse I watched it and I swear mine is bigger(longer and fatter) ,thats why its so troubling that she thinks his was longer. We here partying the night I asked her so I know she was responding honestly. I know I won, but it so hard to go from all the past partners raving about my cock and she never says a word. Thats all, its just a struggle.