Help, I have the problem everybody wants

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also had this problem so I stopped masturbating

After having sex for 5 hours ( numbness, next day swelling, full body fatigue not pretty) one time I decided enough was enough

Now I can actually have a 10 minute quicky if I want to. Nothing like Sex on a lunch break to get you back on track for the day.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, honestly I am overwhelmed at the amount of support I have received since starting this thread what seems a lifetime ago now. I do apologise I havn't had the chance to update it recently, however after logging on today and seeing it still on the front page I decided I should.

For a few weeks I kept up with the same problem, was getting worrying until I stopped, or almost stopped (can't beat it sometimes, no pun intended :)) masturbating. However a few times after it happened, but only in a certain position and angle. So basically, I guess I can last as long as I want, as soon as the female has had all she can endure I go into this position and there we go.

Oh and in addition, me and the girl in the original post are no longer seeing each other, she turned out to be a mistake. Can't wait to go to University though :)

Thanks again for the support.
Danny

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats what usually does it for me. I have ADD like a mother fucker and If im not paying attention ill just zone out

I have ADD like a cock-sucker, but that's just me! :D
Nothing focusses me better than a hot lover, but I do
'zone out' when masturbating my fire dies to embers
and I stuff my still hard cock back into my pants and do
something else. It doesnt happen all the time, but it's too
often for my likes. The flesh is willing, but the spirit is
weak. How often do you hear that old adage reversed?

I don't have casual sex and around 'here' I've scarcely met
anyone who is even gay; never mind doesn't smoke or
doesn't use cologne or hair gel or doesn't subscribe to the
'You do me and then I'll do you' school of sexuality or
doesn't let a couple Mosquitos chase them from having
sex in the wilderness or believe that being gay means
having to identify with Feminine sexuality. Not that
there is anything wrong with that, I just don't think
being attracted to men is somehow an essential
feminine quality, or vice versa- in fact, I don't believe that
most gender aspects are 'essential'. But I digress.

I just need to focus! :d

:evilsatw:

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just out of curiosity, what position might that be?

Missionary, angled towards the right. It's worked so far, not sure if it's the same for all girls. Seems to put pressure on the top, seems to work well.

And haha I have gotten distracted as well in the past, usually if it's gone on for too long. Guess it depends on how interesting the girl is ;)

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have some recommendations for you, because I at one time had this problem. I understand that your girlfriend might feel that shes not hot enough for you and that's because shes not wanting to have sex as often but also bear in mind that it might be because she doesnt want to have sex for 1 - 2 hours every time. Women sometimes want it quick and the length has to vary otherwise it ends up being a burden.

The first thing I would recommend is stop masturbating. Thats probably ur worst enemy in this case. The less you masturbate the more sensitive your dick will get when you have sex

The second thing I would recommend is mind control... When you have sex you have to make the situation as hot for you as possible, even if it means fantasizing... But most importantly you have to reframe the present situation so that you actually perceive your girlfriend and the situation hotter

The third thing is to vary the speed by which you have sex... Going fast all the time only makes your dick numb... you have to switch gears... go slower at times and be more reflective during this times... thinking about the situation thats going on (or others) so regain your sensitivity

Some stuff from your girl might help also... in my case... nipple stimulation does wonder... find what works for you... Is it ball capping? Is it having a finger in your ass? :) Whatever the case might be, DO IT!

And you know a lot of what this problem is about is a matter of experience... the more you have sex the more you learn to control yourself in either direction, whether it is cumming fast or preventing cumming... so give it some time too :)

Alright I hope this helps mate, good luck!

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have ADD like a cock-sucker, but that's just me! :D
Nothing focusses me better than a hot lover, but I do
'zone out' when masturbating my fire dies to embers
and I stuff my still hard cock back into my pants and do
something else. It doesnt happen all the time, but it's too
often for my likes. The flesh is willing, but the spirit is
weak. How often do you hear that old adage reversed?

I don't have casual sex and around 'here' I've scarcely met
anyone who is even gay; never mind doesn't smoke or
doesn't use cologne or hair gel or doesn't subscribe to the
'You do me and then I'll do you' school of sexuality or
doesn't let a couple Mosquitos chase them from having
sex in the wilderness or believe that being gay means
having to identify with Feminine sexuality. Not that
there is anything wrong with that, I just don't think
being attracted to men is somehow an essential
feminine quality, or vice versa- in fact, I don't believe that
most gender aspects are 'essential'. But I digress.

I just need to focus! :d

:evilsatw:

You sound like a right pain in the ass, do you have any freinds? why do you mumble on like a muppet, get a life and type normal.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've found a lot of it has to do with medications or masturbation techniques.

I'm having to unravel all the little tricks of the trade i've used for 16 years in order to orgasm as quickly as i can (im a female) from tensing up so much. Now im learning to work this whole thing into sex at the same time in order to be able to orgasm from sex while i stimulate myself. All that tensing has made for quick orgasms but nearly impossible to have sex in the position i require to orgasm on my own.

If i had to rely on suble stimulation and just sex alone- i'd never orgasm. I have to be incredibly rough with my clit in order to orgasm at all. So during sex it's difficult to focus on everything going on.

Might also want to look into your blood pressure and make sure its ok, not just ok in the docs office but check it frequently and see how it's looking.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PS if your dickhead is getting numb try more and/or different lubes. If or when your relationship progresses to a place where condoms are not used you can try different oils. Apricot kernal oil, almond, peanut, olive (the irony of using virgin olive oil!) and sesame (untoasted) oils are all excellent; there are many others. This list is in order of oil density (thickness). Try lighter oils at first and get progressively heavier oils till your not going numb. There's mineral oil too (not petrol).

The amount of oil and maintaining good lubrication is critical to good long-lasting fucking. Don't use any oils with latex condoms- they melt)

Or maybe try using a condom for the protection. Especially if your uncut, this might help. That everyone bitches about them making for too much insensitivity is offset by the fact that most people never know when their condom breaks.

Lastly maybe your GF can't produce the amount t of gynie lube to keep up with you. This could be physiological, or maybe after three orgasms she might be less enthusiastic and thus less juices flow. Maybe even dehydation: sex is sweaty, mouthwatering, juicy action, as we all know. But most people don't stay hydrated in general and sex takes it right out of you. Keep a bottle with that dehydrating bottle of red wine.

Last edited:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sound like a right pain in the ass, do you have any freinds? why do you mumble on like a muppet, get a life and type normal.
Yet you reprinted the entire quote.

Also do you realize you don't actually have to read it? Its not like I've got you cornered at a party.

Lastly do you think there is any truth to the supposition that nasty behavior and poor manners on the Internet is the result of a sense of powerlessness in real life, that people act out their rage on the net, that they can't do in the real world?

yeah, me neither,

:saevilw:

PS Did you not notice that I had apologized for the fucked-up paragraphing at the bottom. What kind of &$@#! assclown are you? I've talked with Everyone at this site and we ALL agree: We Dont Like You!

Neener, neener, neeeener!

Be sure to up the ante spewing a bunch of bile back at me
:p

:saevilw:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary, angled towards the right. It's worked so far, not sure if it's the same for all girls. Seems to put pressure on the top, seems to work well.

Makes perfect sense. You put the pressure, during sex, right where you probably put the most pressure with your hand during masturbation.