Help i think i'm toooo tight

berries06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a 21 female. i lost my virginity (5 years ago) to a guy who was extremely large. need not to say it was painful and scared me off for a bit. I still fine sex to be painful either entering or in the middle of sex i would become sore and red. it sucks because i can't have sex for long. Each time is like reliving my "first-time" all over again...(and i thought they say it gets better after lol)

i thought maybe if i have sex often i would become "looser" (so to speak) and i wouldn't be as tight. my gripes of pain during sex has become a turn off to my (now ex) and the time it takes for my guy to enter usually causes me to lose interest in sex...guys claim they like tight girls but i think its a pain in the butt and i can not understand why i am soooooooo tight (if i try to have sex often)!! and to make things worst i havnt had sex in a while so when i do i'll probably relive my "first time" all over again lol.

and doggie style is a position no-no for me

what can i or my partner do to make having sex less painful n more pleasurable? has anyone ever experience this problem

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you masturbate? It's the best way to get to know your own body, what turns you on, what you don't like, how much you can stretch and how to make that stretch pleasurable. Maybe you are not aroused enough and, therefore, not ready for penetration.

Have you discussed this with your doctor? There are physical conditions that can cause pain during sex.

I'd say start there- masturbation and a doctor's visit.

berries06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its like an ouch it hurts (forceful) kind of pain (if that makes any sense lol) but very very rarely do i masturbate....thanks for the tips

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
doggy style seems liek a no-no for lots of women!
which is shit since its the best position >_<

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm a 21 female. i lost my virginity (5 years ago) to a guy who was extremely large. need not to say it was painful and scared me off for a bit. I still fine sex to be painful either entering or in the middle of sex i would become sore and red. it sucks because i can't have sex for long. Each time is like reliving my "first-time" all over again...(and i thought they say it gets better after lol)

i thought maybe if i have sex often i would become "looser" (so to speak) and i wouldn't be as tight. my gripes of pain during sex has become a turn off to my (now ex) and the time it takes for my guy to enter usually causes me to lose interest in sex...guys claim they like tight girls but i think its a pain in the butt and i can not understand why i am soooooooo tight (if i try to have sex often)!! and to make things worst i havnt had sex in a while so when i do i'll probably relive my "first time" all over again lol.

and doggie style is a position no-no for me

what can i or my partner do to make having sex less painful n more pleasurable? has anyone ever experience this problem
Besides physical, there may be mental issues now. You expect it to hurt, so you tighten up, instead of relaxing.

I agree with talking to your doctor, I also think you need to have plenty of lube near by and use it even if you are wet, to help out.

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the same problem sort of. I was with a woman that could only go one round with me and that was it (which was a problem because I'm a very sexual person). She said it was because she would hurt during and afterwards. We tried using lots of lubrication and it helped a bit but not a lot. In the end it came down to a lot of foreplay and her relaxing completely. I would give her a full body massage with hot oil, then do some manual work (fingering or what ever you call it), then I would give her oral until she had an orgasm (sometimes multiples). Then I would enter her and she would be fine. It seems like a lot but it helped turn run of the mill sex into an evening of sensual pleasure.

-A.B

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lubrication. Dilation. Relaxation.

your problem is somewhere up above. make an appointment with your gyno, talk to him/her about your concerns and difficulties with sex.