HELP ID this guy!!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hi there!!!

Can anyone help me out ID this guy?? (the one onthe TOP)

http://home-moviez.blogspot.com/2008/05/ttila-k-n-tp.html

and also does anyone has the clip from this guy??

thank you VERY much!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I clicked on "? READY" to the right to d/l the clip from RapidShare. It crashed on both RealPlayer and on Quiktime. :mad:

There are some fighting clips of Atilla Karacs on YouTube but I can't tell if it is the same dude or not.

I will say 1 thing for sure, it is a rare HOT treat to see big men get plowed and know they are actually enjoying it because they stay rock hard all the way!

Until someone can find us a working clip we will have to be happy with the pix. :frown1:

thanx for posting. :smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hi! I got the clip to download and worked fine on my mac. You have to use quicktime player.. and maybe an updated one.

Fuck he's hot!

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

updated QT that then made me update DivX. D/L'd this version. Plays ooh's and ah's but no fucking picture! :mad:

Did a search showing that this is a known issue with HD and QT. Tried renaming to play as MPG & then WMV, still no pic. Tried running in IE and FF, still only sound.

Then, I remembered I have TuneBite (typically used with DRM) and Viola!

Now I have ooh's, and ah's with picture. All that with no cum shot!!!!! :frown1:

Guess I'm going to have to scope out the local vid store. :biggrin1::biggrin1: problem is, review link I posted above says it sucks! :rolleyes: