Help ID this submissive bodybuilder

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was originally posted here by user airmaxlover, but he doesn't want to tell anyone who the bodybuilder is or share the fuck videos:

Fitness models/ bodybuilders nudes

Hint hint, stop bumping here and instead, bump the user who knows and won't tell us. Then share what you find :)

PhillyBull22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
His name is Marcus Parnell. Bodybuilder from Kent. Moved to Dubai. Supposedly the guy that posted those clips was helping him start an OF? But don't think that ever materialized. But yeah he's one of those hot, young bodybuilders that are here today and gone tomorrow. No idea if he just went AWOL or what.

PhillyBull22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He used to be pretty active on ig, he was getting ready to compete. I remember checking his page frequently. He’s beautiful. I didn’t know he was gay.

From the technique and the gagging at sucking off such a small penis, I doubt it. Probably G4P. We all know what happens in Dubai.

Reactions: bbslut

Djendn

Loved Member
Media
His name is Marcus Parnell. Bodybuilder from Kent. Moved to Dubai. Supposedly the guy that posted those clips was helping him start an OF? But don't think that ever materialized. But yeah he's one of those hot, young bodybuilders that are here today and gone tomorrow. No idea if he just went AWOL or what.
What’s the ig