Help Identify Hung Bodybuilder

O

OldFirm08

agree here. no sign up for me. download and post up the picture here if you want our opinions on it, otherwise it seems like spam for sure.

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
Ok just to set the record straight, it's not spam. I'm just a guy from Wisconsin. I don't know how to post a pic or I would have. I'm not that computer saavy. If someone else wants to try to post a "still" or pic for me great. I just was being nice, saw a hot guy thought people might like it and could help me identify. Isn't this site suppose to be to help people out?

241ormore2007

Just Browsing
Media
Great job Northern Star. Triple hot clip. Fan of Monstercocktube as well. Not sure why you got all the negative feedback. Overlook it and keep posting. The old playgirl pics posted are fine, but I think he is even hotter now. Major daddy material, and verbal as well. Nice combo.

DeApollo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's interesting to see how steroids have decimated his balls over the years. Look at the pic's of him from the '92 Playgirl set and compare it to the video. He had really nice plump balls in the '90's but in the video their almost gone!