• Maybe

Votes: 19 14.6%

• Total voters

lottylovers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reno Gold showed off the anal bleach he uses in a recent video but he didn't specify the details. I have messaged him to ask about it but he hasn't reply (and I suspect won't).

If not this one, does anyone know any products that ACTUALLY WORK?

dark spots bottle.jpg

xxarmanix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am almost 100% certain he said in this video or a similar video that it was prescribed by his dermatologist (so you won't find it in stores), but judging by the fact it says dark spots, I doubt he told the doctor that it was for his ass and is just using something meant for the face. It's very hard to find skin whitening products with more than 4% Hydroquinone and prescribed ones are usually 8% (which is what I assume he has)

Edit: By the way ^^ yes to the reply above. Fort Troff's Bumper Brite. I had it but I didn't use it continuously so I can't vouch for it myself, but it has very positive reviews.

Reactions: wadawada

Ragazziromantici

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am almost 100% certain he said in this video or a similar video that it was prescribed by his dermatologist (so you won't find it in stores), but judging by the fact it says dark spots, I doubt he told the doctor that it was for his ass and is just using something meant for the face. It's very hard to find skin whitening products with more than 4% Hydroquinone and prescribed ones are usually 8% (which is what I assume he has)

Edit: By the way ^^ yes to the reply above. Fort Troff's Bumper Brite. I had it but I didn't use it continuously so I can't vouch for it myself, but it has very positive reviews.

OK that hadn't crossed my mind and makes a lot of sense, thanks.

I would absolutely try Bumper Brite but I'm in the UK and shipping costs $50 for an item that only costs $10. Their UK store has closed due to covid.

There are so many dubious products out there for anal bleaching or just dark spots in general. Most seem like useless creams. I was specifically seeking the product Reno used because I can see from his content that it 100% works.

I see these "who would do this?" comments a lot. Why whiten your teeth? Why tan your skin? Why dye your hair? Some people like a certain look. If you don't like it or want it, don't do it. Simple.

Would I judge anyone for having some discoloration around their hole? Of course not. Would I like to get rid of my discoloration? Absolutely. Is it a life or death need? No. Do I hate myself for having some natural discoloration? No.

I've seen it on other guys and think it looks great.

Let people live. You do you.

If anyone has any real recommendations please share them!

Ragazziromantici

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry what is the point? We’ve had guys come into A&E with 2nd and 3rd degree chemical burns using homemade stuff and worse. What has the world come to, bleaching your ass, what benefit does it serve. None!

People like the aesthetic, me included.

I don't agree with making homemade stuff which could be dangerous. It's bad that people have to resort to this. That's the point. I'm actually quite shocked there aren't more legitimate products on the market for anal bleaching.

That's why I'm seeking out products that genuinely work (like this item Reno uses).

There is an influx of creams claiming to anal bleach but reviews reveal they are scams.

Seeking out a beauty product to help achieve a desired aesthetic in a safe way shouldn't be such a surprise.

If you don't personally want a bleached peach - Don't bleach your peach.

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I don’t trust the reviews on that site however because they choose which reviews to upload to their site so they can basically just deny the negative reviews! I took the plung and bought bumper brite and I’m in the UK so had to pay the $50 shipping! I’m hoping it works for me! I bought a few bottles to make it worth the shipping!

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK that hadn't crossed my mind and makes a lot of sense, thanks.

I would absolutely try Bumper Brite but I'm in the UK and shipping costs $50 for an item that only costs $10. Their UK store has closed due to covid.

There are so many dubious products out there for anal bleaching or just dark spots in general. Most seem like useless creams. I was specifically seeking the product Reno used because I can see from his content that it 100% works.

I see these "who would do this?" comments a lot. Why whiten your teeth? Why tan your skin? Why dye your hair? Some people like a certain look. If you don't like it or want it, don't do it. Simple.

Would I judge anyone for having some discoloration around their hole? Of course not. Would I like to get rid of my discoloration? Absolutely. Is it a life or death need? No. Do I hate myself for having some natural discoloration? No.

Let people live. You do you.

If anyone has any real recommendations please share them!
Hey I totally agree with you! I wanted to bleach my peach too! I ended up just biting the bullet and paying the $50 shipping fee! I bought 7 bottles to make it worth my while! I’ve taken a before photo and have been using it almost every day for the past week, I’m hoping it does work!!!!

reece86

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry what is the point? We’ve had guys come into A&E with 2nd and 3rd degree chemical burns using homemade stuff and worse. What has the world come to, bleaching your ass, what benefit does it serve. None!
I agree. why would you bleach your ass? lol

Ragazziromantici

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey I totally agree with you! I wanted to bleach my peach too! I ended up just biting the bullet and paying the $50 shipping fee! I bought 7 bottles to make it worth my while! I’ve taken a before photo and have been using it almost every day for the past week, I’m hoping it does work!!!!
Any updates from your experience?

Ragazziromantici

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. why would you bleach your ass? lol

I see these "why would you bleach your ass?" comments a lot.

Why whiten your teeth? Why tan your skin? Why dye your hair? Why get facials? Why go to the gym?

Some people like a certain look. If you don't like it or want it, don't do it. Simple.

Let people live. You do you

Ragazziromantici

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
QUICK UPDATE:

After trying a few different brands of lotions (which were all scams and didn't work) I finally found something that gives real results.

It's called EXPIGMENT. It has 4% hydroquinone. It works. I tried a cheaper cream with hydroquinone and it wasn't as good unfortunately. So it's recommended EXPIGMENT. You will need a few tubes.

Just an FYI: I'm fair skinned Caucasian, so it may or may not work for your own skin tone.

Attachments

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
QUICK UPDATE:

After trying a few different brands of lotions (which were all scams and didn't work) I finally found something that gives real results.

It's called EXPIGMENT. It has 4% hydroquinone. It works. I tried a cheaper cream with hydroquinone and it wasn't as good unfortunately. So it's recommended EXPIGMENT. You will need a few tubes.

Just an FYI: I'm fair skinned Caucasian, so it may or may not work for your own skin tone.
Thank you! Are you in the uk? Where did you get it from! X

Ragazziromantici

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you! Are you in the uk? Where did you get it from! X
Yes, I'm from UK.

I got it on ONBUY.com. I will say the prices have sky rocketed. Just a few months go one tube was £15 now it's £32 (depending on the area required you'll likely need more than one tube).

I got 6 tubes for the same price they are now selling 3 for. Which is quite the increase.

I will say it absolutely works (for me and my friend) so the money isn't wasted (like the many other product scams I burned money trying). If you can find it cheaper elsewhere go for it! (and let me know!)

Tip for anyone wanting to try expigment: be aware it will turn the area very pink/red for several days initially. I used it on my hole, balls, taint and shaft. The balls are the most sensitive and will go very red and tight. This is temporary and will go away but I would recommend doing it for a period of 2 weeks you don't have any plans to be nude for i.e. don't do it a day before an event expecting an overnight miracle... you'll just be inexplicably red all over...not a good look.

I do it at night and then moisture like crazy during the day. I also use plastic wrap/clingfilm on the area to keep the cream on the skin as long as possible because due to where you'll be using it it's hard for the cream not to wipe off on underwear etc.

I know this all sounds ridiculous but that's the process that has works very well for me. Maybe you'll find a better way.

I have also noticed once you've done it for two weeks and moisturised, leave it alone without any thing for a few days and the area goes very light and no pinkness remains.

Obviously different skin types, complexions and intensity of hyperpigmentation will require less or more treatment time.