Help! I'm 22 he's 16.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

first of all i have done nothing with this kid so don't flame me. I'm 22 and I always seem to fall for younger guys. When I was young I ran with the older crowd. It's weird though because I consider my self bi, o have had some girlfriends and loved them but felt like I was missing something I have never had a relationship with a guy but have messed around with them a time or too, but part of me always wishes I was with a super awesome chick. Anyways I really like this kid and he fliers with me a little sometimes lol but don't know why I am Always attracted to younger 16-19 y/o guys .

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you lack emotional maturity so you seek out people at your level of development, sadly that leaves you perving on jailbait.

stop it. you will never get back the lost time or experience.. and in a very real way your actions may deprive someone of their chance at the same instant you are chasing.

and no, you shouldn't do anything with this kid. he might encourage you... but.. you are a grown ass man, act accordingly.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you lack emotional maturity so you seek out people at your level of development, sadly that leaves you perving on jailbait.

stop it. you will never get back the lost time or experience.. and in a very real way your actions may deprive someone of their chance at the same instant you are chasing.

and no, you shouldn't do anything with this kid. he might encourage you... but.. you are a grown ass man, act accordingly.

Totally, he's a grown ass man....i love that phrase.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First of all I'm not stupid of course i wouldn't do anything with him I'm not a perv. I know it is wrong and there for would never do it, I simply wondered why I feel this way I can remember vividly a child hood experiance when I was 8 messing around with another 8 y/o and I worry it is what causes my sexual confusion.

Licor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't feel guilty about it. There are some beautiful young adults out there. Your feelings are normal. Just don't touch.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok fear mongers aside....it is legal for you to have a relationship with a 16 year old. Do what you think is best....

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's my query for you 7" 24: illegality aside, what in the world do you have in common with a 16 year old?! Are you looking for a relationship or are you looking for some fresh meat? If it's the latter, then you are asking for big trouble. I had a friend (now ex-friend) who told me he basically stalked and had sex w/a 16 yr-old...and he was 40 at the time. I told him to stop it, he didn't and i called the police. I hope you are paying attention.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not till you post THIS link... Priest!

great.. sing this song is gonna draw all kinda stares/glares in the check out line.

rec........tory :rofl:

Maddie McRouge - grown-ass man just seems to get the point across so well.. :smile:

grown-ass man combined with "this kinda foolishness", almost as effective as a smack up side the head.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
7"24;2716087 said:
Hey guys,

I'm 22 and I always seem to fall for younger guys. When I was young I ran with the older crowd .

LMAO :biggrin1: Now that he is old old old, he remembers his young days :tongue: