Help! I'm 22 he's 16.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh and aside from that I know a 14 year old girl living with her 20 year old boyfriend. Sorry HE is living with her! And the parents are fine with it, sleeping in the same bed. Now, I do NOT know if they do the "touchy touchy" but come on, a 20 year old and a 14 year old in the same bed? 2+2=they are fucking. Now, you are 22 and he is 16 if you arent touching, what's the issue? The thing that you have to realize is that there is probably a major maturity difference between you guys. But then again Im here and you are over there. None of us know for a fact that you are or arent. If it is not illegal for you two to be in a relationship, then go for it. Obviously you can't get it on. I don't see a "mental" or a "psychological" issue here. You are into someone, sadly for you he is underage, therefore making it a no-touch situation. If you break that for your pleasure (obviously) then to hell with you lol. But if you can wait it out for two years for him then good. There you go, my opinion lol:) Hope that helped at all.
Do you feel like it is OK for that 14 year old girl, to be sleeping with her 20 year old boyfriend, yet wrong for this guy to have feelings for this 16 year old kid, simply because he is gay? Just curious to know, not trying to assume anything here..