Help in DVD sightings

Mighty_Joe: No, I don't mean UFOs.....I've read several posts as to where an actor shows a big cock in a movie and rather than have to watch the whole thing to spot it, it would be nice if posters would indicate track/scene selection # from a DVD (when available). Maybe I'm lazy? (G)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Neat idea, Joe!

We can't do this with VHS, but DVD does offer the chance to share unique 'discoveries'.

Perhaps somebody with the capability could also post these visual finds in an LPSG photo album.

Pecker

Dyer: I think that this is a great idea. Someone should really post big cock sightings in movies.

Dongboy: Look out for Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine and The Pillow Book - nice big one!

Apparently there's a really huge, horse-hung guy named Daniel Freire in the new Mexican film Sex and Lucia.

Also look out for
Joe Dallesandro in Trash and Flesh
James Woods in The Onion Field
Mark Gerber in Sirens
Kieran O’Brien in Virtual Sexuality (whoa!)
Kip Pardue in Rules of Attraction
Jean-Hughes Anglade in Betty Blue
Vincent Perez in La Reine Margot (Queen Margot)
ERIC BANA in Chopper  (massive!)

There were also some unknown nude extras and bit-players in Pier Paolo Pasolini’s films The Canterbury Tales and Salo: 120 Days of Sodom who were chosen specifically because they had giant, enormous horse-dicks that hung down close to their KNEES! Truly, these studs’ sizes have to be seen to be believed. Happy "viewing"!  
;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dongboy, that's cheating!

The advantage of DVD is it's ability to name and number frames.

"Look out for Ewan McGregor" isn't what we had in mind. How about telling us where, specifically?

Nice list, though. It just needs more information. ;)

Pecker

CardiffDillon: I've read that the four hung guards in Salo, played by Rinaldo Missaglia, Giuseppe Patruno, Guido Galletti and Efisio Etzi, were wearing prosthetic penis's and, having seen the film, I'd go along with that idea.

The guy in Canterbury Tales is all real though, and is a very big boy! He's only seen for a few seconds and is nowhere near hard in the film but swings a big cock as good as anyone I've ever seen:)

I cant tell you the frame number but he's nearer the end than the beginning.

Dillon

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get 'Caligula' starring Malcolm McDowell, produced by Bob Guccione in the '70s. Big sausage dicks swinging around during most of the movie.