HELP...Interested in Surgical PE!

tito25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was wondering if anyone has had a surgical penile enlargement? I am interested in all the in and outs. How long did the procedure take? What kind of physical therapy is involved? How much of an increase was seen? I would appreciate any guidance anyone could give me! Include any before and after photos.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I've seen pictures of penis surgery that went wrong. Believe me, you DON'T want to do this surgery. Besides there is almost no gain in erected state at all.
So the cons far outweigh the pros.

tito25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I appreciate all the feedback, but certainly there has been a positive outcome from a surgical PE. I find it hard to believe that with all the surgeons out there performing these procedures that there is not a successful outcome!

But just for information sake, what are some of the negatives that are known? Or heard from other people that have had a surgical PE?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
"Degrees"? A few New York Daily News stories discuss the degrees these folks have as coming from a barber shop in Mexico.

Stories included amputation, shortening the members, lengthening the member and it didn't function after that....

...and you can't replace the damage done.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dear Friend,

For nearly ten years I have operated a Yahoo group that deals with just this subject. I have been the owner and moderator. Before making a decision on this you need to get an education.

First, there are successful procedures.

I ask that you PM me and we can open some dialog on this subject.

You need to understand first, what the procedures are, and second you need to understand fully the risks and what can go wrong.

As has been said the track record on these procedures is not a hallmark of cosmetic procedures. As of this writing there is no penis enlargement procedure sanctioned by the FDA and California is currently looking at placing a ban on these procedures because of the number of problems.

The problems are on multiple levels. There are problems which arise from the surgery itself, then there are problems that can show up years later. You can have a monument to greatness one year after, and a disaster in the making 5-years later.

The number of surgeons performing these procedures has not risen, it has in fact dwindled down a great deal. The results of these surgeries have failed at one thing and that is a consistent good result. A competent MD can do exactly the same surgery on three different men and get three totally different results. One will do great, a second will show little improvement, and a third will actually develop scar tissue and lose size.

I have seen decent lengthening procedures. The worst of the problems have originated with girth enhancement.

I personally have known three MD's who have given these procedures up and have done so with good reason.

Please P.M. me with your questions and I will try and help you have full understanding of what you are looking at.

All I can say right now with regards to these surgical procedures is that you are swimming in an ocean full of sharks intent on cleaning out your wallet. I can talk about cases and what happened to these men. Several I have known personally.

Don't go into this one with blinders on.

tito25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A question about the jelq... thing what is that all about. I could see how something like that would hurt. Weights, nah are people for real hanging weights from their junk. That seems a little outdated. Certainly there has been a method that has shown improvement?

Thanks for the advice FuzzyKen!

Once again thanks for all the feedback!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A question about the jelq... thing what is that all about. I could see how something like that would hurt. Weights, nah are people for real hanging weights from their junk. That seems a little outdated. Certainly there has been a method that has shown improvement?

Thanks for the advice FuzzyKen!

Once again thanks for all the feedback!

If you're jelqing and it hurts then you're doing it wrong. Check out the basic routine to learn how to perform it correctly.

Men have been hanging weights from their penises from time immemorial. The process has gotten a bit more sophisticated with padding and more sophisticated routines but the principal is the same: time under tension = growth.

crieger

Just Browsing
Media
I have been considering pe surgery as well. i have talked with all the surgeons currently doing the procedures and i think i like Rosenthal the best. he is a board certified urologist that has been doing this for a while. i currently am 7.5 stretched length and 6 in. girth, but would love to just have the length done. i would like to hang longer. i feel the girth procedure is the one with problems. infection and so forth, but the length is one all the surgeons agree on. Does anyone have pics of penis that has been lengthened only. Also, has anyone heard good or bad things about Dr. Rosenthal. Please let me know.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I never cease to be amazed when it comes to these surgical procedures.

In the Yahoo Group I run on this subject you always find common threads:

1. The Surgeons and their staff will greet you with a great smile, after that they will do the following:

a. They will tell you that you that they are the best at what they do.

b. They will tell you that you are an excellent candidate for the surgery.

c. They will tall you that "they" have never had a problem.

d. They or a member of their staff will then very quickly start discussing money.

2. After you have had the surgery the "good and kindly Dr. Jeckyll" becomes Mr. Hyde

a. Any infection you develop is automatically your own fault.

b. If you did not get a good surgical result, it is because you did not start stretching quickly enough.

c. If you have pain, it is because you are not healing right and again that is your fault.

3. At this point, you begin the third phase and this is that the MD and the associates refuse to take your calls.

a. Now the game starts over because when you look for surgical correction if it can be done at all, you start the same exact cycle over again when Doctor Number two agrees with you, takes your money, makes promises on which delivery is a "long shot". When that happens, just re-read number one and number two above.

I have watched this same exact scenario play out time and time again. The MD may change and the patients may change, but in the end the percentages who have problems are far higher than the percentages who are completely satisfied.

Those who state that their are problems are not lying here. I would be untruthful if I were to state that all procedures go wrong. They do not all go wrong. The problem is that if you take a look and communicate with most people 5 years after the fact, you are going to find very few happy campers.

I really wish you the best of luck.

You need to contact both the Los Angeles County and California State Medical Boards of Quality Assurance before choosing an MD. Spend a great deal of time looking for problems before you say yes to a scalpel.