HELP...Interested in Surgical PE!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I second Big Al on this one.

My history as a witness to these procedures goes back many years. I have stated that there ARE successful procedures. The main point is that not all of them are successful and when they go wrong, they go wrong like nothing else.

In other countries there may well be procedures of which I am unaware. I personally believe that this CAN eventually be done well and with a consistent end result. What has proven to be true at present however is that a totally unacceptable percentage of these procedures have problems before five years has lapsed after they were completed.

Our poster raising questions comes from another place. In all honesty I would love to be able to endorse this. I cannot endorse this, not because I believe all surgery is bad, I cannot endorse this because there is no way to guarantee consistency. One guy can do just great, another guy under the same exact circumstances can get into trouble.

A great deal of research into new procedures is currently under way. Right now on U.S. shores I am not hearing of anything that is earthshakingly new.

I operate a board which for years has dealt with the aftermath of procedures that have gone wrong. In the years I have operated this board, the worst individuals I have encountered are those who are "brokering" these procedures. For some time I kept getting postings from a fellow who was supposedly located in Nevada. He was continuing to in essence "advertise" for a Surgeon who was practicing in a former Soviet republic and in Asia. Over time it was determined that the procedure the recommended surgeon was using was "Scaffolding". This procedure is very invasive and has not shown a track record of safety or results better than any of the rest.

Currently, there are a number of individuals origininating from various third world countries seeking your dollar. They make promises simply because they get paid when a patient places their penis on the chopping block. The moment that one leaves their home country, their legal rights are GONE. The legal ability to have any chace at recourse then depends on the legal system where the problem took place.

There are many people out there who place their wallet in front of your welfare.

Last edited:

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Tito25,

I haven't had nor do I think I will have the surgery, but I'm going to try to talk off the top of my head, some common sense things that come to mind.

With any and all Surgery there are risks, ups and downs.

I'm sure that not all Penile Enlargement surgerys are horried failures. I'm sure they are like Boob Jobs. Some come out Great looking, Some don't.

Biggest thing I'd have to talk to myself about is. Even if the surgery is a success. Just like Boob jobs 50/50 chance of them being good or bad. If you do have surgery, your penis will BE FOREVER CHANGED.

Also if a Girl doesn't like her boob job, she can get them taken out. If you decide to have the sugery, I don't think they can correct anything you don't like.

D_Grant Gravymaker

Experimental Member
Media
i got the lengthening surgery with dr. Barron in bev hills and gained 3+ inches it is the best thing ive ever done for myself...im 10.5 long if i measure from the top/side and 7+ long soft..im 11.5 underneath if i spread my legs and move balls to the side...girls flip out when i make them measure me

Last edited:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had one done in May, girth and length. Haven't started stretching yet, but i did gain girth in both flaccid and erect.

OMG what a f***ing rip off. So after they make you pay money and risk your lovely penis THEN they tell you about the stretches???

Why didn't you stretch from the start without the surgery??? I have gained 1.5 inches in length from stretches without going under the knife.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know of no surgical procedure that has increased erect length. Some can give the appearance of flaccid length. but, losing weight often accomplishes the same thing. For tHat small population with micro-phallus, some fat reduction and skin resectioning has a positive impact. As mentioned most girth procedures have inherent problems, particularly synthetics and fat gafting/injections. Penile implant surgery for ed, though, has been very successful.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I had both done. Don't bother. As far as length I didn't get enough to be worth the operation..maybe an inch if that much. The girth was different. It did come out quite large around but after a period of three to four years, if even that long, it dissapeared. Apparently the fat they inject is reabsorbed back into your body, plus it makes your dick kind of squishy even when you're hard.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Right now is a bad time to even consider this kind of procedure. The bad economy has had a very bad effect on the MD's performing it. Back around 1999 to 2000 you could easily go to a bank and finance cosmetic surgery. In the 2011 economy that has completely ceased. Many of the MD's doing this have fallen on hard economic times and have been forced to re-focus their medical practices. What this means to the patient is that if there is a problem there may not be corrections later in any form. In the past 20 years medical malpractice carriers have placed PE surgeries into an "exceptional risk" category charging MD's who do this in a category that is costing most of them in 2011 over $12,000 per month in insurance premiums. Because of problems and attempts by desperate PE profiteers I shut down the Surgical Enlargement Forum in December of 2010. KA Dave who posted above me here talks of one of the many problems. If the enlargement of girth came from a procedure called "lipotransfer" which is a fat injection the fat has no circulatory system so it is in fact re-absorbed into the body. Dermal Grafts were more successful, but the problem was that they would only work if the implanted graft developed it's own blood supply. Not many did. In both cases if the fat was re-absorbed into the body there was some chances that hard nodules would be left behind that had to be removed surgically. Implantation of Alloderm made by Life Cell was even worse. The problem with that one was the "ticking time bomb" in that it had a chance of a rejection reaction. A very small number had direct infections, but the most common was encapsulation. In encapsulation the body senses and looks at the Alloderm implant as a "foreign body" which it then tries to encapsulate with a tough fibrous tissue to protect you. This one usually starts 3-5 years after the implant if you're going to get it. Remember also that use of Alloderm for penile implants is a violation of FDA guidelines for the use of that product. It was designed to be used for skin grafting and to be used externally. It was not designed to be used as an internal implant.

Be very wary of anyone who tries to sell this procedure and tells you that there is some MD doing miracles. There may be a miracle worker, but, unless that individual is doing something very different, they are likely doing re-runs in variation of what has been done by many before them with little success.

I have seen a few of these "train wrecks" personally in trying to get help for these men. If it goes wrong it is horrendous, sometimes permanent and very expensive to even try and fix.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ther is a girth procedure that does work permanently, but is performed only in Italy and Egypt. I hope I can make this clear by putting it into steps:

a vein is harvested from the thigh
that vein is sliced in half length wise
the penis skin is retracted
each corpus cavernosa is sliced open length wise
a half vein length is grafted into the length cut in the corpus cavernosa
the skin is rolled back into place.
The result is that the cavernosas can expand more circularly because of the graft. The girth can actually be too great; up to 8". I have no idea if this surgery has even been approved for experimentation in the US. Sorry if not very clear.

Pretinho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't even think about Penoplasty surgery. I had it done in 2002 by the best Surgeon in the U.K. Zero gains except the Surgeons bank balance.