HELP Internet Meet-Up Should I?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've just been chatting to a woman online who lives near me. She's 28, I'm 18. She wants to drive into town to meet me and is bringing a friend (also a girl) and then she wants to come back to my house for sex. She and her friend are both very hot. We arranged to meet and then she went offline kinda quick so I'm wondering if its a bit dodgy. It's a crazy situation, help please. I'm a virgin btw but this would be a nice way to lose it. She wants to meet in two hours (10am GMT) so some quick advice would be great thanks.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose its a nicer way to lose your virginity than your father buying you a hooker, but it's still pretty low on the 'Niceness Scale'...

But if you really want to do it, bring condoms, lube...and probably a gun and some tranquiliser darts just in case.

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
Meet in highly visible, public place with LOTS of exits and people around...if at all possible, casually ask them if they would have an aversion to you patting them down for hidden weapons. :blink:

Good luck dude, being the male in the situation, you should be ok unless...[see kill bill]...Ive done this several times myself and had no problems, EXCEPT for chicks sending old out of date pics. :(

Good luck!!! Let us know how you do. :)

farmboywi666: If she lives close, tryr another time when you don''t have to rush!!! If there is a rush, it may be fine or it may be a set up. 99% of meetings on the net are fine, but never hurts to be a bit catious.

If she is really interested and ligit, she should be willing to chat a few times and send some emails back and forth. To me, this shows a person is really more ligit, but they still could be dangerous. When I have people over for play, I always have a can of pepper spray in the play room, under the edge of the futon. It is not visible, but easy for me to grab, if I needed.

Of course don't let yourself be handcuffed or tied up in any way.

Meet in a public place, talk a bit, get a feel for them. Even talk about what you and they want to do. And talk about safe sex. The more you talk before you get naked, the more comfortable you will be when naked. Meeting in a public place also gives you the easy out to say I am not really interested, if their pics are 15 years old or they just seem weird.

Good luck

Farmboywi666