Help! I've Got A Crush

D

deleted5629331

Fucking Hell. I'm old enough that I should know but I don't. I have a MASSIVE crush on a guy at my gym. The problem is I don't know if he's gay or straight. Let me emphasize this gym is SUPER conservative, Former and Current Military Personnel, Fox News on all TV's, effing Trump T-shirts. This gym is a drag queen's nightmare. Btw...I'm not a drag queen.
Me: I'm blonde hair, yellow/green eyes (no, I don't have jaundice), I'm on a serious performance enhancing regimine prescribed by a physician who is a major bodybuilder. So, I look good (although I'm certain I'll be dead soon either from a hate crime or Hgh.)
Him: Same height, 6'2" , muscular, stares at me constantly but could be because he doesn't know anyone there and I'll talk to a shoe. We are built almost alike.
Last Friday, we were the only two working out. He took his shirt off! Ok, probably not a big deal but these rednecks here do not do that. Since I have man sex on the brain, we talk for awhile. He gave me his name. I don't remember it. He told me about some of his life. I haven't a clue what he said. I felt stupid because my voice got shakey, I got nervous, and I haven't a clue how the conversation ended.
I seen him leaving yesterday as I was getting there and a slut hag but fit girl and her kids were way ahead of him. I can't tell if they were a family or not because he looked at her butt, but no conversing happened between them and he drove away separately.
Today, I got a good pump in, and was getting into my vehicle. He was parked right in front of me. He waved, I waved back but I just couldn't look at him again. I thought I was going to have a MASSIVE heart attack! What's worse is he had his window down, so I back up to leave....and left.
I don't know what to do! All I want is to be inside his butt 24/7! I have ZERO gaydar! ZERO. What do I say?....or should I just let my fantasy die? For an educated gay man, I'm ignorant when it comes to my social life. Stupid in Indiana. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: dummythicc
D

deleted6636031

Fucking Hell. I'm old enough that I should know but I don't. I have a MASSIVE crush on a guy at my gym. The problem is I don't know if he's gay or straight. Let me emphasize this gym is SUPER conservative, Former and Current Military Personnel, Fox News on all TV's, effing Trump T-shirts. This gym is a drag queen's nightmare. Btw...I'm not a drag queen.
Me: I'm blonde hair, yellow/green eyes (no, I don't have jaundice), I'm on a serious performance enhancing regimine prescribed by a physician who is a major bodybuilder. So, I look good (although I'm certain I'll be dead soon either from a hate crime or Hgh.)
Him: Same height, 6'2" , muscular, stares at me constantly but could be because he doesn't know anyone there and I'll talk to a shoe. We are built almost alike.
Last Friday, we were the only two working out. He took his shirt off! Ok, probably not a big deal but these rednecks here do not do that. Since I have man sex on the brain, we talk for awhile. He gave me his name. I don't remember it. He told me about some of his life. I haven't a clue what he said. I felt stupid because my voice got shakey, I got nervous, and I haven't a clue how the conversation ended.
I seen him leaving yesterday as I was getting there and a slut hag but fit girl and her kids were way ahead of him. I can't tell if they were a family or not because he looked at her butt, but no conversing happened between them and he drove away separately.
Today, I got a good pump in, and was getting into my vehicle. He was parked right in front of me. He waved, I waved back but I just couldn't look at him again. I thought I was going to have a MASSIVE heart attack! What's worse is he had his window down, so I back up to leave....and left.
I don't know what to do! All I want is to be inside his butt 24/7! I have ZERO gaydar! ZERO. What do I say?....or should I just let my fantasy die? For an educated gay man, I'm ignorant when it comes to my social life. Stupid in Indiana. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Smile a bit,tell him some compliments about his body especially how his chest is huge etc..If he responds just start talling about every day matters..Ask for a beer something..
But for me you should change gym.I couldn't be with all these guys..

Reactions: deleted5629331
D

deleted5629331

Compliment him on his pecs or biceps. But say something like how strong/powerful they look, etc. Keep it casual but with a little hint of what you want. Then, let him make the next move.
Funny thing is I actually did say something when he had his shirt off!!! I said something ignorant like, "showing off the guns and making me look bad?" I'm terrible at this. I miss the days of meeting in nightclubs.
I'm (forgive me for stating this because it's tacky) a "masc" gay. However, one can tell by my blonde hair, fake muscles, no wedding ring. I intentionally wear camo to the gym....it's THAT conservative...so I'm beating my head up trying to figure out if this guy is "bro crushing" because we look similar (same height, same build, he even was wearing new gym clothes that I wouldn't peg him to wear) or if it's a legitimate crush. Again, I'm old enough that I should know but this guy is confusing. My head swirls and gut cramps thinking about him.

I don't mean to be dramatic but this is serious stuff in this smalltown. I grew up in this town, moved away for a long time and have been back for a hot minute. I honestly can say that I do not know another gay guy who attends this gym. I probably should just leave it alone and avoid him. I'm going in in a little bit so to be continued I guess. Thanks for all responding and privately messaging me. I'll keep you updated if interested...I greatly appreciate it. Makes me feel less alone in this world.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best place to start is to download all the gay apps and when you are at the gym, see if his face or at least his torso pops up.

Statistically speaking, if you are in good shape and similar to him, he's probably just comparing what you got to what he has. Weirdly it seems acceptable for bodybuilders to buy magazines of half naked men and not be questioned about their sexuality!

So my suggestion is find out his name asap, then just focus on being good friends first.

You should also consider jerking off more to counter your hgh heightened libido.

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thing is I actually did say something when he had his shirt off!!! I said something ignorant like, "showing off the guns and making me look bad?" I'm terrible at this. I miss the days of meeting in nightclubs.
I'm (forgive me for stating this because it's tacky) a "masc" gay. However, one can tell by my blonde hair, fake muscles, no wedding ring. I intentionally wear camo to the gym....it's THAT conservative...so I'm beating my head up trying to figure out if this guy is "bro crushing" because we look similar (same height, same build, he even was wearing new gym clothes that I wouldn't peg him to wear) or if it's a legitimate crush. Again, I'm old enough that I should know but this guy is confusing. My head swirls and gut cramps thinking about him.

I don't mean to be dramatic but this is serious stuff in this smalltown. I grew up in this town, moved away for a long time and have been back for a hot minute. I honestly can say that I do not know another gay guy who attends this gym. I probably should just leave it alone and avoid him. I'm going in in a little bit so to be continued I guess. Thanks for all responding and privately messaging me. I'll keep you updated if interested...I greatly appreciate it. Makes me feel less alone in this world.
Ok, well next time, be prepared next time with what you will say something rather than stumbling all over your words :)
As I say, keep it casual because you don't know who this guy is.

Does your gym have a steam room? if so, if you get the chance, say to him, I'm going to relax in the steam room for a bit, see if he joins. He might not the first time, but he MAY over time, to make it a habit that you go in there after a great workout and see if he comes along.

I also wouldnt immediately start sucking him off the minute he steps into the steamroom. just keep it casual, like men going in for a steam and you are all naked. Anyway keep us informed because you never know, he may be buying what you're selling!

D

deleted5629331

Thanks for the responses. I first started with every gay app known to man. Nothing....but the apps did make me double check my dental appointment. This area.....Lordt. I decided to do a deep internet dive legally. Unfortunately, I didn't like what I found which is what I assumed I was going to find.
I found he's Pro-God, gun, and trump. No shocker there. I'm used to it. He's divorced, with and a kid which.
I'm glad I don't act on my sexual impulses when I'm attracted to these guys at the gym. I'm safe in the sense I'm 'roided out and I don't anticipate too many issues when hitting the weights. If I were to initiate anything, that's like throwing a match on gasoline. Again, one on one with guys can and has resulted in a different outcome.
I'm still confused as to why he acted so strangely around me when we were the only two in the gym. I think he is attracted to me and is having trouble processing that or he was planning to try to drop me off at the bottom of a pond.
Anyhow, my last thought is this. I've got to move out of the midwest but first, I'm going to brush my teeth.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Thanks for the responses. I first started with every gay app known to man. Nothing....but the apps did make me double check my dental appointment. This area.....Lordt. I decided to do a deep internet dive legally. Unfortunately, I didn't like what I found which is what I assumed I was going to find.
I found he's Pro-God, gun, and trump. No shocker there. I'm used to it. He's divorced, with and a kid which.
I'm glad I don't act on my sexual impulses when I'm attracted to these guys at the gym. I'm safe in the sense I'm 'roided out and I don't anticipate too many issues when hitting the weights. If I were to initiate anything, that's like throwing a match on gasoline. Again, one on one with guys can and has resulted in a different outcome.
I'm still confused as to why he acted so strangely around me when we were the only two in the gym. I think he is attracted to me and is having trouble processing that or he was planning to try to drop me off at the bottom of a pond.
Anyhow, my last thought is this. I've got to move out of the midwest but first, I'm going to brush my teeth.
The spiciest trade are always the ones who seem the most dangerous, hey?

D

deleted5629331

Keep us updated.
I found out he's straight with a child. I started and quickly ended dating a D.C. lawyer. I'd rather be with that straight guy. I like guys who are overtly masculine. I know a lot of people who would call me dumb for not staying with the lawyer but just no chemistry. I don't know what it is about me that always pushed the limits with guys who I know will never work out. They are usually overtly masculine, muscular, natural sex appeal, the kind of guy you'd slow down your vehicle just to get a better look at. I have no gaydar, rather I have delusional false hope that I'm going to find Mr. Right in a gym.
I'm STILL confused by this straight guy. Is he staring at me because he has heard I'm gay? He sure isn't as friendly to other guys in this gym. So weird. I'm going to start lifting at varied other gyms starting tomorrow. I'm not like other gays where they partner up with someone due to financial security. I'm financially secure. I want chemistry, laughter, physical sex...the kind where you're so sweaty you are sliding around on each other. Kind of dangerous lifting where I do but so far, no issues. I hate this. It shouldn't be this hard.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I found out he's straight with a child. I started and quickly ended dating a D.C. lawyer. I'd rather be with that straight guy. I like guys who are overtly masculine. I know a lot of people who would call me dumb for not staying with the lawyer but just no chemistry. I don't know what it is about me that always pushed the limits with guys who I know will never work out. They are usually overtly masculine, muscular, natural sex appeal, the kind of guy you'd slow down your vehicle just to get a better look at. I have no gaydar, rather I have delusional false hope that I'm going to find Mr. Right in a gym.
I'm STILL confused by this straight guy. Is he staring at me because he has heard I'm gay? He sure isn't as friendly to other guys in this gym. So weird. I'm going to start lifting at varied other gyms starting tomorrow. I'm not like other gays where they partner up with someone due to financial security. I'm financially secure. I want chemistry, laughter, physical sex...the kind where you're so sweaty you are sliding around on each other. Kind of dangerous lifting where I do but so far, no issues. I hate this. It shouldn't be this hard.
It sounds like you're in touch with your desires and you know what you want.

The impossible attraction thing isn't new per se. A lot of us like a conquest. Some of us are attracted to things that mirror ourselves in opposite or aspirational ways (google my signature ;) ). So if you're really into the concept of masculinity, it makes sense that you would be attracted to people who take that to the limit, even beyond your own self-benchmark. Wether this is a healthy attraction can have a lot of variables, but that's another topic.

Lawyers are common as dirt. Good people who reflect the right values are just as rare. right?