hollisterballs

hollisterballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, colour me uninformed.... what are EMO guys? :confused:

ok...well
theres the way where people say emo people cut themselves(which pisses me off because not all do because Emo means Emotional)
and Emo's mostly have their long hair with long bangs and their tight clothes...
many different ways to describe depending on a persons point of view

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is there self inflicted cutting involved with emo? With such a greater acceptance of all things in society; especially amongst the young, are their lives that bad and are they that misunderstood that they feel the need to harm themselves? I just don't get it. I guess I am officially old.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
If you look on the emo Wikipedia page, that issue gets addressed. So-called "emo" bands deny that they glamorize self-harm, self-injury, and suicidal behavior. But what speaks louder? A band offering a quick ditty of a PSA regarding these topics, or the just as disturbing glamorization of emo girls and bloody wrists, suicide girls, and the page references one web page having "pink teddybears hanging themselves." My little sister is into this type of music, and young teens really try to emulate the styles. She's got a wardrobe built from Hot Topic and writes shiht about "You'll never forget me." Come on... what reasonable 13-year-old actually talks and feels that way about love?

I don't like the style or the music, but I know all I have to do is just turn it off. Until bands start exploring ways that they're contributing to the style or examining how their lyrics and song messages make an impression, emo bands who hate that classification are just going to be perpetually crying "bullshit."

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love ULOVEJACK because it's like the first Scene-pr0n website and that's totally hot.

I'm not 100% into scene boys, but some of those kids are super hot & hung.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jason,you are the best at finding things,could you please help me?,some members of this site said something about seeing some nude pix of harison ford in a magazine,one guy said,he had the magazine,but he didn't remember what he did with it,it's from way back when harison was young.i'm a huge fan and i would be forever greatful if you could help me.

igotthebigone