Help! Just Bought Vacu-Tech Pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Carpentier Corsette, Feb 9, 2011.

1. D_Carpentier Corsette

I just bought a Vacu tech pump and am so confused about what is "fast" what an hg is and how to know when to stop. If someone could explain, id really appreciate it. The directions were so vague.

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Fast in what context?

Hg is the chemical symbol for mercury. Most vacuum pump gauges are calibrated in inches mercury of vacuum. Just like a barometer is calibrated in inches of mercury to measure barometric pressure. But the barometric pressure is positive and the vacuum pressure is negative.

So the reading on your gauge (hopefully you have a pump with a gauge) is the inches of mercury pressure in the cylinder below local atmospheric pressure.

The main thing is to keep the vacuum pressure low starting out. I would suggest 5" Hg maximum to begin with.

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you enter the cylinder, take your time in filling it. For your first few times, take about 5 minutes or more to get up to 5in/hg

4. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

I have a Vacu Tech pump. I would start at a real low pressure, best to sit in a warm bath tub, as warm as you can make it to help stretch, make sure your well lubed up and try 5 min or so at lets say 3 hg, then exit the tube, massage, go back in and keep it at 3 hg. It helps if your fully boned up. You will see your cock thicken at the base of the tube first. Slowly get used to the tube, then extend your time pumped. I hardly ever go past the green line at 4 hg, and I have been pumping for years. If you over pump you will get fluid build up around your foreskin or where you were cut, it's called a doughnut. Some guys like it some don't, check out Tigerpumping.com.

Let us know how your doing, we're all here to help.

5. D_Carpentier Corsette

So I used it for the first time, and it swelled and filled at the very bottom. But that was it. I could see it enlarge in length quite a bit. However, when I pulled it off, I had a large lump on it that I had to massage down, and it didn't stay enlarged AT ALL after I pulled it off. Is this all normal?

6. forrskin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pumping is a slow and steady process. DO NOT overpump, especially when you are starting out, and no, gains are never permanent.....DESPITE what you may read on websites.

A good long pumping session might swell you up to gargantuan proportions, but it will fade away within a day or two. Also, I would recommend a cylinder which will pump your balls as well. Not only do you get nice big balls, but it is way more effective at building up a nice even size in your cock. Cock-only cylinders can be OK for quick sessions, but not if you want to really build mass.

Ideally start with a massaged and lubed up package, pump slow and steady over a few 15-20 minute sessions with a short break in between to massage and loosen up. If it hurts, the pressure is too high. If you see red spots on your cock, the pressure is too high.

Pump out enough air until you can feel a bit of suction and see your dick respond by swelling a bit, and maybe give it one more little pump and then relax......also, the warmer you keep your package, the better the results. Some people even fill the cylinder with warm water....make sure not to suck water into the pump though.
    Another problem is pubes getting in the way, and the inevitable overpumping to compensate. Try trimming or shaving the area around the seal, use lots of good lube, and that should give you a nice tight seal with minimal pressure. Less is more.

Check my blog for my own experiences, and good luck!

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Take it easy!Go slow and stretch between sessions.

Draft saved Draft deleted