Help! Looking for a clip

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by curtains1, Apr 11, 2010.

1. curtains1

curtains1 New Member

Hi guys, I saw the hottest clip of a movie I'd ever seen in my life and now can't find it. I'm pretty certain it was uploaded to monstercockland and then removed. I'm hoping someone has seen it and knows where I can find it!

It's 2 young guys outdoors, one with longish blonde hair getting sucked sitting down. It's got super close-ups of sucking that fill the whole screen and is very hot. I really hope someone knows what I'm talking about!

Thanks!

2. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    its called "the plowboys"

3. dick4dick

dick4dick New Member

I am looking for a clip I saw some years ago - and since then been thinking and fantasizing about it.
    A hot muscle cop in uniform goes to an apartment to arrest someone with unpaid parking bills. The cop is a shy but huge bodybuilder.
    The guy is an unknown. He acts surprised with this "arrest' and begs that he will do anything to not be arrested.
    The clip did not go any further since it was a teaser.
    Anyone know what clip I am talking about????

4. rfw2010

rfw2010 New Member

This is only a clip from it, but I think it's what you're talking about: Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

5. ikerny

ikerny Member

This is from a Bel Ami film, Summer Camp or Frisky Summer 4. The brown-haired guy is Daniel Avedon.

Out at Last 3 - Cocktails | Frisky Summer 4 - Summer Loves | SummerCamp | XL Files - Part 1

Draft saved Draft deleted