Help! Looking for a clip

curtains1

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys, I saw the hottest clip of a movie I'd ever seen in my life and now can't find it. I'm pretty certain it was uploaded to monstercockland and then removed. I'm hoping someone has seen it and knows where I can find it!

It's 2 young guys outdoors, one with longish blonde hair getting sucked sitting down. It's got super close-ups of sucking that fill the whole screen and is very hot. I really hope someone knows what I'm talking about!

Thanks!

dick4dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am looking for a clip I saw some years ago - and since then been thinking and fantasizing about it.
A hot muscle cop in uniform goes to an apartment to arrest someone with unpaid parking bills. The cop is a shy but huge bodybuilder.
The guy is an unknown. He acts surprised with this "arrest' and begs that he will do anything to not be arrested.
The clip did not go any further since it was a teaser.
Anyone know what clip I am talking about????

rfw2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys, I saw the hottest clip of a movie I'd ever seen in my life and now can't find it. I'm pretty certain it was uploaded to monstercockland and then removed. I'm hoping someone has seen it and knows where I can find it!

It's 2 young guys outdoors, one with longish blonde hair getting sucked sitting down. It's got super close-ups of sucking that fill the whole screen and is very hot. I really hope someone knows what I'm talking about!

Thanks!

This is only a clip from it, but I think it's what you're talking about: Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is from a Bel Ami film, Summer Camp or Frisky Summer 4. The brown-haired guy is Daniel Avedon.

Out at Last 3 - Cocktails | Frisky Summer 4 - Summer Loves | SummerCamp | XL Files - Part 1