help making girlfriend cum?

ben40

1st Like
Media
ok, i've been seeing this girl for about a month now, and she has NEVER cum from sex before. Thats despite having about a dozen sexual partners. She said this to me before we even slept together too, and I know I havent done anything to change that! But I want to! I heard rear-entry positions are good, but she said it hurt a bit when we tried that. Im not huge, but I'm quite wide. I'm about 7-7.5 inches. could anyone give me some advice so i can come thru for this girl? thanks!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I feel lucky in that I've always orgasmed from straight sex, presuming the guy has enough there and can last more than a few mins. But I have girlfriends who have complained of the same problem as your ladyfriend, so I have some suggestions to pass on.
Assuming she orgasms from clitoral stimulation, try positions where she gets clit stimulation during thrusting. Like try you sitting up with her on top facing you. Have her grind her clit into your naval during sex. Another possibility is to explore her G-spot. If she is able to orgasm that way, try her flat on her stomach with you hitting her spot from behind.
Another way is to try rubbing her clit while you thrust. But overall, the best way to find out what works is to patiently explore with her.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do lots of exploring with your fingers and tongue.... pay attention to her reactions when you hit certain places.... once you find the places.. you'll figgure out what to do.

LordFark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try doing the reverse cowgirl position (her on top facing away), with her leaning back against you, while playing with her clit.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LordFark said:
Try doing the reverse cowgirl position (her on top facing away), with her leaning back against you, while playing with her clit.
That's pretty specific advice considering each women is different.

now for my take on the question:
For someone that has never orgasmed from sex before there many times becomes a mental hurdle. Make her very comfortable, compliment her a lot, tell her why you find her sexy, what you love about having sex with her etc...

now on the physical side...
Basically what may be easiest would have her touch herself while having sex with you (if she is comfortable with that). This will work best in either missionary or girl on top but some girls like reaching back during doggy so I guess it's all up to her. once she starts having orgasms that way it will be easier for her to get mentally prepared for orgasms during sex and then you could mimick what she did with your hands. From there you can work on positions which provide clitoral stimulation.Just remember the easiest way to make most women orgasm is from clitoral stimulation, but the type of stimulation varies. I had to really adjust my oral technique for my current gf to have an orgasm and now that works well, even though my ex was ever praisefull of my previous technique.