Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need some help choosing a condom, one that isn't too tight, but also one that won't slip off. My measurements fluctuate a lot but I'm usually between 7.7 and 8" in length and the girth stays pretty constant at 6.5". I've tried regular size condoms and they are impossible to get on, especially once I get them past the grove of the head. I've also tried Magnums and I do have to struggle a bit with them and they do feel a little tight. The most comfortable ones I've tried so far were the Magnum XL's, they went on smoothly and were not tight or loose... My question is that at my girth what condoms should I use to prevent from tearing but also from slipping off...

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well it sounds like you have found the condom for you - Magnum XL!!

Condoms are all pretty much the same length it's the width (girth) that matters - too tight and you feel uncomfortable and want to take the damn thing off (don't of course) too lose and you stress about it slipping off. Neither make you feel very sexy and able to enjoy the sex you are trying to have!!! (if you want to know more, about condom girth - check out each manufacturers websites and ask for a free sample - they want your custom so they will send you some freebies).

Try and find a decent water based lubricant, this will help with penetration and help protect the condom from being damaged, this is really important for gay men who go to a very dry place ( I know you are straight 95LSv ) but women can be dry sometimes too. Actually, if a women is dry, it means she is not ready for sex yet and some more foreplay is required - or give her some respect and don't have penetrative sex - but say "no" gently - be kind about it. You won't want to ruin your chances of trying again another day!!!!! similar for gay men too about anal penetration

Don't forget to put your condom on before any release of precum or cum as this will risk pregnancy or an STI, put some water based lube on the outside of the condom (NEVER put lube on your cock and then put on the condom as the condom WILL slip off). If you are having a marathon session, don't forget to put on a new condom every 20 mins, thus ensuring that you are using a condom in best condition.

Hope that helps
Brinz

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm about the same size girth as you, 95lsv, and for me the magxl's are much better than the regular mags.

also - i disagree with the post above me; i always put lube in the tip of the condom, then put it on, and has never slipped off. cuts down on friction and is a LOT more enjoyable...

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Well it sounds like you have found the condom for you - Magnum XL!!
Brinz

Exactly...

i'm about the same size girth as you, 95lsv, and for me the magxl's are much better than the regular mags.

also - i disagree with the post above me; i always put lube in the tip of the condom, then put it on, and has never slipped off. cuts down on friction and is a LOT more enjoyable...

Magnum XL's are what I use...when the need arises....at least when I was single. I am .75 above your length normally and 1" on a bad boy day...my girth fluctuates between 6.5 and 7"...although I only got to seven a few times...and I was very horny..I now generally stick to 6.75 in girth.

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea the XL is most comfortable on me, but I do stress about it slipping off, but then again I've pulled on them before pretty damn hard and it didn't slip off, and I don't think vaginas have an iron grip (I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't know)...