*HELP ME ENCOURAGE THIS GUY Crownkidtony TO CONTINUE HIS OF*

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so there's this guy Crownkidtony / alex-trainer3 / Internal-Pudding-769 or just alextrainer3 on reddit that i've been following for like 4 to 5 years now and every year is like he uploads a flew pics here and there in diferent platforms and then he disappears he has an active intagram account and he did start an onlyfans last year but didn't last long i was about to subscribe but then he stopped ...so i say i have probably around 95% of all his content that he has ever uploaded things that are now gone and things that are on the internet too so if yall are interested i can upload his stuff he's shown basically all you can think of so it's pretty great stuff and he seems like pretty chill nice guy considering he's a straight gym bro and all he's open minded and hes kinda depressed so the confidence bust can help him and for that i wanna encorge him to continue because he has so much potential but i can't get his attention so i don't know what to do can you help me?

CrewM

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so there's this guy Crownkidtony / alex-trainer3 / Internal-Pudding-769 or just alextrainer3 on reddit that i've been following for like 4 to 5 years now and every year is like he uploads a flew pics here and there in diferent platforms and then he disappears he has an active intagram account and he did start an onlyfans last year but didn't last long i was about to subscribe but then he stopped ...so i say i have probably around 95% of all his content that he has ever uploaded things that are now gone and things that are on the internet too so if yall are interested i can upload his stuff he's shown basically all you can think of so it's pretty great stuff and he seems like pretty chill nice guy considering he's a straight gym bro and all he's open minded and hes kinda depressed so the confidence bust can help him and for that i wanna encorge him to continue because he has so much potential but i can't get his attention so i don't know what to do can you help me?
Can you post as much as possible

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it might just be me but i really like his body ...physically fit but not overly muscular he has hair in all the places where it matters specially his bush ...doesnt have the biggest cock but when its erect it's like really erect no shade to other dicks tho i have a dick but it doesnt look as cool as his when erect he has some fat nuts too his ass is pretty decent nothing crazy and his hairy crack its pretty hot you know what i mean i have more stuff but i want yall's opinion 01lQOFv.jpg
gedkE6t.jpg
lhV0b3M.jpg
ScA41ZE.jpg

UncutLoverr

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it might just be me but i really like his body ...physically fit but not overly muscular he has hair in all the places where it matters specially his bush ...doesnt have the biggest cock but when its erect it's like really erect no shade to other dicks tho i have a dick but it doesnt look as cool as his when erect he has some fat nuts too his ass is pretty decent nothing crazy and his hairy crack its pretty hot you know what i mean i have more stuff but i want yall's opinion View attachment 86898661 View attachment 86898801 View attachment 86898831 View attachment 86898871
He's hot

puzzlite

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let the man retire in peace and move on to bigger and better things

Reactions: justintimefrom91

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let the man retire in peace and move on to bigger and better things
yeah true but also................................................................................................ ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................penis tho ...thoughts? i say it's valid point

Reactions: wwwdotmarvin

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i told ya'll ...do you think it would be crazy if a lot of us go to his insta and start follow him and just as a sugestion tell him that he should do OF like pretending that we don't know that he has one so he doesn't run away again that was my plan but it can backfire i think

Reactions: Andrew.P

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy fuck he’s GORGEOUS! If he never makes anything again I’ll continue to be thankful he ever posted anything at all..
there was some people back in the day in other blogs that would say that he was funny looking and i don't get what they meant by that he gives me masc caveman badass dude you know but never knew why he never comitted maybe they bullied him? but in his reddit people always were praising his dick his balls specially his bush so i don't know

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it might just be me but i really like his body ...physically fit but not overly muscular he has hair in all the places where it matters specially his bush ...doesnt have the biggest cock but when its erect it's like really erect no shade to other dicks tho i have a dick but it doesnt look as cool as his when erect he has some fat nuts too his ass is pretty decent nothing crazy and his hairy crack its pretty hot you know what i mean i have more stuff but i want yall's opinion View attachment 86898661 View attachment 86898801 View attachment 86898831 View attachment 86898871
I would give him my BMW to punch me in the face

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight