Help Me Find A Gay Movie!

So when i was younger i remember watching a foriegn movie (i think russian or somewhere in eastern europe maybe) that i cant find anymore! It was on netflix's lgbt page and i remember it started in the 50s or 60s with the dad getting mad at the mother for buying the protagonist (a child here) a baby stroller because that was "for girls" and then when he was a teenager in the 70s or 80s his older sisters boyfriend shared a joint or cig with him by flipping the lit end into his mouth so he could like smoke it by like almost kissing him or something. Then later he is caught with a guy and leaves the country. This is all i can remember and I dont expect to find it but i thought i might put it out there just incase anyone knows what it is based on my incomplete memories.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Remember back in the day Netflix had a make your own movie category option? Like, a personalised top 10.

That was sweet.

Can't help with the movie. I've seen the joint trick in heaps of movies. Have done it in real life. Still not placing all the clues into one film.

Alex8 would have a link to a full version in maybe 5 mins max.

Reactions: eddybish

So when i was younger i remember watching a foriegn movie (i think russian or somewhere in eastern europe maybe) that i cant find anymore! It was on netflix's lgbt page and i remember it started in the 50s or 60s with the dad getting mad at the mother for buying the protagonist (a child here) a baby stroller because that was "for girls" and then when he was a teenager in the 70s or 80s his older sisters boyfriend shared a joint or cig with him by flipping the lit end into his mouth so he could like smoke it by like almost kissing him or something. Then later he is caught with a guy and leaves the country. This is all i can remember and I dont expect to find it but i thought i might put it out there just incase anyone knows what it is based on my incomplete memories.
Doubt it's this but there's a similar sharing joint scene in Free Fall

Reactions: eddybish