Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found link on here a few months ago for a video that I really liked and I can't find it again. It was of a sassy Latina babe with a well endowed black man.

It starts off with her strutting out by the pool while they wait for him. He doesn't show up so they go up to his apt to find out whats taking so long and he was in the shower. When he does make it down stairs they have a pretty good time on a black chaise lounge or sofa.

Can anyone give me a link or tell me the name of the girl and or man?

Thanks.

Last edited:

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by the pool.. well, I know a scene in which MANDINGO wears a swim shorts and fucks Jenniver Luv, a petite and hot Peruviana... but he fucks her on a bed :S

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, that's not it. The actor might be Mandingo since I'm a fan of his but he doesn't have swim trunks in the movie. She has a real sassy attitude and a bit of a Jersey girl Hispanic accent.

The beginning is kind of funny because the girl struts her stuff for nearly 10 minutes and they go upstairs to find out where the man is and he was in the shower. They all bust up laughing and it was really great that they left that in cuz she went from all strutting and hot to laughing like a girl.

When he finally does come down stairs he has on jeans which she gets off of him pretty quickly. They stay out side on a sofa or large chaise lounge. I can't remember if they go inside or not.