Help me find more of this twink

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes that’s where o also found it but the only one I could find. I found more on Twitter over a year ago but lost the @
I might have found something, but I'm not sure about it. I just stumbled upon these videos (video 1, video 2, video 3, video 4), and I think the guy in them might be him, but older and with tattoos. If it's him, all I could figure out is that he's Romanian (see this). If that's the case, no wonder why he was so hard to find (he's changed quite a bit).

If it's not him, I did find a lead (kinda), but it's gonna be hard to follow it. First, I was able to find a single tweet referencing that video on TwiGaTen, but for some reason I'm not being allowed to upload the picture I used here. The tweet came from @tophungx, but the picture came from @younghungx (both accounts that don't exist anymore - they might even be the same account, but name in the picture's URL was different for some reason). I don't think he is either of them, though. Tophungx's other tweets archived on TwiGaTen show he uploaded pictures of all kinds of people, so odds it wasn't a picture of himself. There two conversations (conversation 1: link 1.1, link 1.2, link 1.3; conversation 2: link 2.1, link 2.2, link 2.3 ) on Archive of Sins that say younghungx was a suspended Reddit user, and that reference two pictures that don't quite look like him (picture 1, picture 2). That being said, if there's someone (or two people) who know where at least one of those videos came from, that would be tophungx/younghungx (which is why it's a hard lead to follow, since both of those accounts don't exist anymore).
twitter_ @daily horny - XVIDEOS.COM.mp4

Webcam Straight Gets Blowjob Friend - ThisVid.com.mp4

05e3b9200c914ffb5bf93e54861c0b90.mp4

Sexy Str8 Guy Lets His Gay Friend Suck his Dick PART 1 - Thi.mp4

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Erin4810

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I might have found something, but I'm not sure about it. I just stumbled upon these videos (video 1, video 2, video 3, video 4), and I think the guy in them might be him, but older and with tattoos. If it's him, all I could figure out is that he's Romanian (see this). If that's the case, no wonder why he was so hard to find (he's changed quite a bit).

If it's not him, I did find a lead (kinda), but it's gonna be hard to follow it. First, I was able to find a single tweet referencing that video on TwiGaTen, but for some reason I'm not being allowed to upload the picture I used here. The tweet came from @tophungx, but the picture came from @younghungx (both accounts that don't exist anymore - they might even be the same account, but name in the picture's URL was different for some reason). I don't think he is either of them, though. Tophungx's other tweets archived on TwiGaTen show he uploaded pictures of all kinds of people, so odds it wasn't a picture of himself. There two conversations (conversation 1: link 1.1, link 1.2, link 1.3; conversation 2: link 2.1, link 2.2, link 2.3 ) on Archive of Sins that say younghungx was a suspended Reddit user, and that reference two pictures that don't quite look like him (picture 1, picture 2). That being said, if there's someone (or two people) who know where at least one of those videos came from, that would be tophungx/younghungx (which is why it's a hard lead to follow, since both of those accounts don't exist anymore).
Doesn’t really look like him but could you send the picture yiy found (the one you can’t unload here) dm me on Twitter my @ is jasper25181581. But when I did find videos of him on Twitter it was all the same.,.all filmed on his bed (like the video I posted here) but I tried to find pictures of him so I can reverse image search but nothing comes up or dead end I did find this picture.

Attachments

Reactions: randomaccount42

Erin4810

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Here’s some pictures of the guy(idk if the picture uploaded or not)

Attachments

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn’t really look like him but could you send the picture yiy found (the one you can’t unload here) dm me on Twitter my @ is jasper25181581. But when I did find videos of him on Twitter it was all the same.,.all filmed on his bed (like the video I posted here) but I tried to find pictures of him so I can reverse image search but nothing comes up or dead end I did find this picture.
I just remembered imgur is a thing, so I uploaded the pictures there (link). I'm not sure if you'll be able to reproduce those matches, though (basically all that happened was I uploaded the first image on Yandex Images, found the second image - which is slightly different -, and then used it on TwiGaTen, getting this result).

I'm not sure if I understood what you said about the new picture(s) (whether you already have the videos where that came from or not - I imagine the second picture is just from this video we already found, considering that pillow), but the first picture did get matches on Yandex Images. Unfortunately, the video it came from was already deleted. Also, that same Yandex result had a match (the third image on imgur) linking to this video, but the video itself doesn't show him (it probably corresponds to a recommended video that did show him, but that has been deleted as well) - weirdly enough, the thumbnail came from a different website (Wayback machine version).

Erin4810

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just remembered imgur is a thing, so I uploaded the pictures there (link). I'm not sure if you'll be able to reproduce those matches, though (basically all that happened was I uploaded the first image on Yandex Images, found the second image - which is slightly different -, and then used it on TwiGaTen, getting this result).

I'm not sure if I understood what you said about the new picture(s) (whether you already have the videos where that came from or not - I imagine the second picture is just from this video we already found, considering that pillow), but the first picture did get matches on Yandex Images. Unfortunately, the video it came from was already deleted. Also, that same Yandex result had a match (the third image on imgur) linking to this video, but the video itself doesn't show him (it probably corresponds to a recommended video that did show him, but that has been deleted as well) - weirdly enough, the thumbnail came from a different website (Wayback machine version).
I see thanks for your help!

Reactions: randomaccount42

Erin4810

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Also while looking for him I found a guy that kinda looks like him but hard to tell

Attachments

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally (better late than never, I guess)! He's Alex095. I'm not sure if he's also the same guy on the attached thumbnail, though, since his videos weren't here. Here's a compilation of what I found:
My bad, I realized one of the videos in the compilation was repeated. Here's the corrected version:
output.mp4

Reactions: Lala1231233

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight