Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember a website that had the most minimal underwear, had the smoothest body models, and the sexiest mens underwear on the planet. I've been trying all day to remember it - who can help me find the sexiest underwear on the planet?

I love minimal styles, minimizers, mesh and see-through items. I'd love to hear your insight! (And of course pics are always welcome!)

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Abertawe (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kiniki's Allure collection at Allure - Naughty But Nice Mens Underwear may be of interest.
I have always found their stuff good for all day wear and have bought a lot of it including "Pulse" g-strings in black, white and flesh.. Watch out for their sales.

PupChanel

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrew Christian (personal favorite)
Aussiebum
C-in2
Nasty Pig
Papi
2-Xist
WildmanT (for the extremely endowed man)
Modus Vivendi
That’s just to name a few.

I also have an email subscription to cheapundies.com. They send me daily deals on new styles I would have never seen before, and at prices that won’t break the bank as bad as most men’s designer wear. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Skinned

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

platinummgt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember a website that had the most minimal underwear, had the smoothest body models, and the sexiest mens underwear on the planet. I've been trying all day to remember it - who can help me find the sexiest underwear on the planet?

I love minimal styles, minimizers, mesh and see-through items. I'd love to hear your insight! (And of course pics are always welcome!)
Erogenos.com