help me find this guy.

hung18wannasex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey. u guys are going to think I am crazy but i was surfing around xtube tonight and found a video that was probably from like a 'boys gone wild' type thing. a new york man was being profiled by like 5 girls and they were talking about his huge cock. he shows them and then takes a quick shower. no sex or jerking off or anything. i really need to find this guy. not for sex or anything but i think i have talked to him in person before through one of my friends.

in the video he says he if from new york and he has a very thick accent. below is the like to the xtube video. if you know this guy or know of him. please let me know asap. thanks.

XTube Videos

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hey. u guys are going to think I am crazy but i was surfing around xtube tonight and found a video that was probably from like a 'boys gone wild' type thing. a new york man was being profiled by like 5 girls and they were talking about his huge cock. he shows them and then takes a quick shower. no sex or jerking off or anything. i really need to find this guy. not for sex or anything but i think i have talked to him in person before through one of my friends.

in the video he says he if from new york and he has a very thick accent. below is the like to the xtube video. if you know this guy or know of him. please let me know asap. thanks.

XTube Videos

This guy looks familiar--I wonder if I have seen this clip before on another site. In times like this, I wish I could download videos from this site. Sigh.

collegedude1

1st Like
Media

XTube Videos

Were you looking for him because you knew he was about to make big news? Talk about coincidental timing...