I was on Grindr earlier today and was hit up by a profile using the images I posted, was clearly a fake but that’s not the point haha. I’m just seeking help from u guys to help me find this man’s twitter/of or something.
Hello everyone, does anyone have videos of this boy? He uploaded 18+ content but he deleted everything and changed his name to X, does anyone know what his name was before or do they have videos of him?
Hello everyone, does anyone have videos of this boy? He uploaded 18+ content but he deleted everything and changed his name to X, does anyone know what his name was before or do they have videos of him?
I was on Grindr earlier today and was hit up by a profile using the images I posted, was clearly a fake but that’s not the point haha. I’m just seeking help from u guys to help me find this man’s twitter/of or something.
Sorry for bothering you: the head of his penis appears to be turned at a 90º angle. I don't know if it's because of a twist that he performs himself or if it's naturally in this position! Very cool.