Help me Find this site

Luiza4hofmann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone
Recently I’ve seen some couple of videos like “Straight guys serviced” and the guys usually have glass like swimming goggles. If you guys search for something like “Straightboyz” videos will show up. I know there is a profile on X Videos (it’s a RED one) with all this videos, someone could please help-me find it?

ilbdd03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was an episode on the news about this company being sued. Apparently some of the guys did not consent to being recorded and so they sued the company. I'm pretty sure they won in court. It might have led to the company's rebranding or disbanding.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone
Recently I’ve seen some couple of videos like “Straight guys serviced” and the guys usually have glass like swimming goggles. If you guys search for something like “Straightboyz” videos will show up. I know there is a profile on X Videos (it’s a RED one) with all this videos, someone could please help-me find it?
His page on XVideos Red has been taken down.

cbernal007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What??? No idea what you're saying. What makes what worse and why? By the way, not all, but many of those models were paid and completely aware of what was going on, not tricked. Some were, though.

mxccdd

Legendary Member
Media
Hi everyone
New name on Xvideos.Red St8guys 2022

Reactions: mybillisreal