Help me find this twitter guy who loved to wear buttplugs

rogermonamie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was this guy I used to follow on twitter like three years ago who would post videos of him using buttplugs. He loved to show his gape and im pretty sure he would also use dildos and maybe even recorded with guys but not many at least when i followed him. He mightve also been into fisting or maybe im mixing him up with someone else, all i remember with certainty is that his content focused on showing his hole and buttplugs. He was white, brunnette, not quite a twink but definitely on the slim side. As long as i followed him he didnt have an onlyfans or any page like that, he just posted all his videos on twitter for free, but maybe that changed in the past few years. Ive been trying to find him for awhile and i thought i finally did when i found MilkBoater, but then i saw he was straight and realized it was not him. Would appreciate any help, he was somewhat popular when I followed him, his videos would get at least a thousand likes, so hopefully someone here recognizes him.

rogermonamie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have a video of him being fisted that I could upload to make sure we’re talking about the same guy. I wish I knew his name too!
that'd be great! ive been looking for him for awhile so anything i can get of him is appreciated. Hopefully it is the same guy

NY_BigDickBtm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mikey_Dxxx had the hottest videos. I used to love watching his hole gape open after wearing a plug all day. I wish he still posted videos.
BTW he lives in Brooklyn, NY now. He had been somewhere in Connecticut.
I have heard he is still into ass play and getting fisting. Not sure why he doesn’t share them any longer.