D

deleted4255491

I came across this short vid a long time ago and have been unsuccessful tracking down the original. Has anyone seen the full video or knows where I can get it? Do guys think there was a longer vid or could it just have been an ass flash.

The clip below is no longer available on Xvideos. But was titled as Arab big bubble butt.

Dudes ass is amazing. One of those asses you can never forget.

Teen-boy-arab-18-years-big-butt.jpg

RgbDcpAcBD8-lgSl.mp4

EthanM-x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Omg yes i used to go back to this video every day just to look at that big butt until it was removed from the site. Gladly i found it on twitter, though its the same one, no longer version and no info either.

Reactions: deleted4255491
D

deleted4255491

Omg yes i used to go back to this video every day just to look at that big butt until it was removed from the site. Gladly i found it on twitter, though its the same one, no longer version and no info either.
Thanks for informing me. Perhaps their isn't a longer version.

You got good taste in men;):emoji_peach:.

EthanM-x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for informing me. Perhaps their isn't a longer version.

You got good taste in men;):emoji_peach:.

yeah sadly i think its just a random video, though ive always been intrigued by it. It looks kinda odd like hes not enjoying whatever theyre doing.
or maybe thats just me lol

D

deleted4255491

yeah sadly i think its just a random video, though ive always been intrigued by it. It looks kinda odd like hes not enjoying whatever theyre doing.
or maybe thats just me lol
Maybe that's why it wasn't longer lol.

LuWen

Just Browsing
Media
can you please tell me the twitter ?

EthanM-x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
lol i just rewatched the video after a long time and now im wondering what the guy says at the end.