Help me find this video

justoogayyknow

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a video that I saw on thisvid that I believe was taken down and was taken from I think xtube (I may be mistaken on that part)
So the video shows a middle aged white guy in a hotel. Static camera in a hotel room, showing the bed and the room door. Over the video, many men enter the hotel room, fuck the man, breed him and leave. After each man leaves, the star of the video silently indicates how many loads he has taken with his hands, and then turns around, and pushes the load out for the camera. Sometimes he talks to the guys, sometimes they anonymously come and go.

Halfway through the video there’s a guy in his mid 20s with long hair. He is chatty and they talk while they fuck, at one point talking about how old they are. The younger guy asks if he can put on a condom during the fuck, to which the star tells him to keep going, and the young guy verbally breeds him. The younger guy goes to the bathroom and our star does his usual silent count to the camera and pushes the load out; then the guy comes back in and fucks him again, saying “you're really milking it out of me" before breeding him again. Then the video goes on with more guys.

If you know how to find this again let me know.

justoogayyknow

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were at least 10, 15 guys because I remember he started having to do the count starting with ten fingers and then adding on. And I remember the hotel layout was such that the door was on the left side of the frame, and the bed was on the right side of the frame. I think also he and the younger guy in the middle of the video talked about their ages, and they established the younger guy was 23 and he was 57 or something like that.

ChicagoDeepthroat2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were at least 10, 15 guys because I remember he started having to do the count starting with ten fingers and then adding on. And I remember the hotel layout was such that the door was on the left side of the frame, and the bed was on the right side of the frame. I think also he and the younger guy in the middle of the video talked about their ages, and they established the younger guy was 23 and he was 57 or something like that.
The only videos that I could think of just by what you told me could be Zinmusser but I’m still searching

Reactions: neofight80

johnfurtado1983

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight