Help me find this 'Viking' guy please

Mattfromhawaii

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello,

So I don't have a screenshot of this guy anymore, but I saw a short clip of him online a while ago, of a longer show, I assume. It's of a streamer/cam model for sure.

He's wearing like a fur, has a head piece that has horns pointing up, and had face paint on (maybe blue?). He's also pretty fit build from what I remember, but wolf type (so he's a little hairy, minus the animal fur he's wearing), and has a beard I think? He's pretty hot imo. In the video, he's also fucking himself with a dildo or finger.

I've been trying to find his screen name for soo long, but can't find it cause all the obvious visual key words, like 'viking' for example, show different things, even going down past 10 pages of searching various different combos of search words....

I know he's a perfoemer of some site, but im not sure if it's cam4, chaturbate, or something else. I've seen him on Twitter a while ago and always reach out to the posters whenever I see them posting him but never get a reply to the source etc

I've seen the same clips all over the net of him, and want to find longer vids or his actual profile. Maybe OF?

Anyways, I'm hoping someone can help ID him. Thank you ❤️

#findthisguy #help #helpfindhim