Help me gain some inches

dbuddha: Hey everyone. I'm new to the site.
I am 18 years old with a 5.8 inch penis. I know that is slightly below average and am trying to get it bigger. Does anyone know the age the penis stops growing? I hope that i can get it to 6 or 6.5 inches by age 21.

Anyways, I hear frequently of this technique called "jelqing." Can someone please tell me what it does, and how to do it? Does it increase the size? Also, does masturbation increase the size of ones penis? I know I'm throwing a lot of questions out here but I am looking for some answers. If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dbuddha,

You are not below average, your size is average. Some people have had luck with "jelqing" but it takes a long time and dedication to see results. You may get a little bigger naturally if your body is not yet finished growing. Or you may be already done.
There is no way to tell.

My advice is appreciate what you have (which will be perfectly fine for over 95% of the women out there) and learn how to be a good lover. There is a lot more to it than the size of your penis.

LapDog :p

rococojoez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used the jelqing technique and it does work as does the pulling, but requires dedication. It might be hard to notice the results at first, but what you will notic that you are fu\illing the puch in your undies more. But the real test is when somone else notices. I had a partner who used to love to go down on me. He prided himself on being able to deepthroat. But one day he had a lot of trouble and kept asking what happened to my dick. It grew substantially in length and girth and i shot farther too. It takes about six weeks to see the first real results, then it will really grow. but it must be done 5 days a week weekends off to rest. one hour everyday 5 days six weeks. Even if you already have a huge cock, making it bigger this way also makes it healthier, at least it has for me.
Joe

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I got all my increase in length by stretching (no jelqing unfortunately which would probably have increased girth), but it takes a huge, huge amount of time, as in years and years to get 3-4 inch increases and for some it may not be nearly that much. There are a number of websites that detail some procedures and the thread that I started about before and after, average vs long penis has one of them that gives some basic exercises you can try.