Help Me Get Hard!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Charlie_Chubtugger, Jun 22, 2007.

1. D_Charlie_Chubtugger

D_Charlie_Chubtugger Account Disabled

Not sure what my issue is...but hopefully someone can help me out.

When I am with a woman I get hard no problem....in fact it gets very hard! I wish I could get like that at other times too! I can't get hard unless I am with a woman! When I am alone and want to jack-off or take pics, etc., I can't get hard! I could be super horny and haven't shot a load for days, but still can't get hard unless I have a girl there.

What is my deal?! I know it is probably something psychological, but wondering if anyone has the same issue or has any ideas. How does everyone else get hard? Please help me out.

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think your little hangup is beyond the realm of we mere mortals on this site. You might want to consult a therapist, Krusher. I am absolutely clueless how you went suddenly from a horny, masturbating teenager to the point where you switched to having sex exclusively with women!

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

As a therapist, I agree with you that it is psychological. Only detailed discussion would result in a clear picture of the cause - and a solution.

I guess that it may be that activities other than masturbation have taken a very strong priority in your arousal process or it is the actual intimacy of being with a woman rather than the fantasy that is now more likely to turn you on.

Draft saved Draft deleted