Help me guys!

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read a bit of beginner's guide. But I don't really know where or how to begin. Can someone be kind enough to set a "target" for a beginner in this topic? Thought to begin with the length:)

Hope you are understanding.

Thanks.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you mean? A goal for length? Need to know how long you are now then.

In any case, if you want to increase length, and girth later on. You should just start easy with like 50 jelqs every other day. And some stretches. After 2 weeks add some more exorcizes and do more reps.

Also get some lube, I have nivea creme, works perfect.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just do it for 3 months. Then start to specialize by picking out excercises more specific to your goals. But you have to condition your penis first.

Robert Frost

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After thoroughly analyzing my cock I decided that if I did not do something to stretch it would not get longer so I did a lot of stretching using all the suggested I could find on the internet which is now substantial. I also realized that I want the girth to increase I would have to do something. So I do squeezing kinds exercises, all kinds. I suggest that you go slowly and learn your limits as you do not want to hurt yourself, push the envelop, be very patient, see what works for you and be reasonably consistent and will work. No crisis!

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In any case, if you want to increase length, and girth later on. You should just start easy with like 50 jelqs every other day. And some stretches. After 2 weeks add some more exorcizes and do more reps.

Last time I measured was 18 cm erection. how much longer can it get if i do good excercises every other day?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have read a bit of beginner's guide. But I don't really know where or how to begin. Can someone be kind enough to set a "target" for a beginner in this topic? Thought to begin with the length:)

Hope you are understanding.

Thanks.

We're too clear on what you're asking. What are your goals specifically?

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last time I measured was 18 cm erection. how much longer can it get if i do good excercises every other day?

That's impossible to say. It depends on your body, you can only find out by trying. 18cm erection is good already. Realisticly, if you tend to excersize regularly and in a controlled way. You might reach 23 cm in some years. 20cm should be doable this year.

But, again, there are no guarantees, you might take longer, you might take less time.

minimalist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

May ı take a link on this? I'm beginner

Thank you

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're too clear on what you're asking. What are your goals specifically?

My goal is that i want to add atleast 1-2 cm and maybe some girth, priority is length though. So what is the best but also the most simple way to go to achieve my goal? :)

bluegenes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me, a PE routine is very similar to my gym workout.

You have to push yourself for gains. You have to rest appropriately between workouts. I usually rest a day between and sometimes 2 days.

You have to "switch up your workout" to keep your body guessing and adapting..

You can't overtrain.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My goal is that i want to add atleast 1-2 cm and maybe some girth, priority is length though. So what is the best but also the most simple way to go to achieve my goal? :)

Getting started on the beginner's routine that I recommended would be a good idea.