Help me help you

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by newera, Apr 3, 2008.

1. newera

newera New Member

hello everybody,
    I'm new to this site and new to PE. I'm a younger guy looking for some gains in girth and length. Currently I'm around ( when I say around its because I dont know if I'm measuring the proper way) 6.5 x ? I didn't measure girth yet.
    I'm not a very big guy so my size looks pretty good with my body but id like to be around 7.5 x 6.5 or even 8! Am I dreaming. Are gains that big even possible. Any techniques that helped you guys out significantly?

2. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

Wake up Alice.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, how old are you. Are you through growing yet?

Please be confident and proud of what you have. Any PE growth can be a real pleasure. I can not answer your question concerning the maximum you can achieve with PE. From what I have read, girth can most likely be increased with PE.

If you are uncut, there is one school of thought that your erection should at least be as long as you can pull your foreskine away from your penis base. In short, measure when totally flaccid and pull the foreskine and record the measurement. That is how long you should be when totally erect.

I say totally erect because that number can vary widely depending on your excitement level.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    You should measure the same way everytime... bone press method would be the best gauge. Your gains are possible... girth unsure since we don't know it and girth is always the hardest to get. You have to willing to set aside at least 6 months to doing this. You should make a nice newbie routine that involves warmups (important), stretches and jelqing and start low and work up to more.

Draft saved Draft deleted