Help Me! I'm a 25yo virgin

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_alaricflamberge, Jul 5, 2007.

1. B_alaricflamberge

B_alaricflamberge New Member

I'm not so sure that this is a good idea, but a mate of mine has been a member here for a while, and he suggested that I try it.

Honestly, I have no idea of how this is supposed to work. I live on the SE outskirts of Melbourne, Australia, although I'm not there at the moment [will be back in 7 weeks]. Like I say, I'm a 25 year-old, reasonably good looking, 6'1", blonde guy looking for a girl of similar age [or even maybe just a little older] who has the forebearing to help me out.

2. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Bro, your best bet is probably to get a teenaged virgin. I suppose a virgin of any age would work, it's just that there's virtually no virgins over 18 who aren't either saving themselves for marriage or the type of girl you'd gnaw your arm off to get away from... In any case it's important to get a virgin because she won't know what she's missing. Pretty much any girls your age (let alone older) are going to view your inexperience as a turnoff, so start out young. Just make sure to steer clear of the authorities (IDK the age of consent where you're from), fathers, older brothers and cousins. :)

3. viking1

Gold Member

I wouldn't get so worked up over beeing a 25 year old virgin. There are plenty out there, regardless of what anyone else tells you. Hell, I'm a 46 year old virgin. So, whats that tell you? Just give it time. Acting desperate will only make it worse.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    You notice no women have responded? That's becasue this is a terrible ad. Why would a woman want to sleep with you? If you don't believe you're worth sleeping with (and trust me: that's how this ad reads) what kind of woman would you offer yourself to? Do you follow? It is insulting to your potential partner to offer what you clearly think is of little use or value. Get a shovel, and dig up some self-worth, man. Realize that your manhood does not hang on your virginal status or even sexual prowess. Desperation is gross! Not at all sexy, Dude.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

women aren't turned off by virgins.

in fact, the best sex i ever had was with a virgin!
    maybe because he didn't think he knew it all already. such a refreshing change not to have the "this worked on my ex" attitude in the bedroom that most men have.
    he paid attention to my body and how it responded...it was fucking fantastic!

women need a little more than a vague description and a request for sex though.
    try putting up some pictures, flirting a little, sounding a little less like you're just in need of a convenient hole.

good luck.

6. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

good looking as you claim, 6'1".... either you weight around 120 pounds or have no confidence in getting a women. Which is not so hard...

point is : there is something abput you... why didnt it work for 25 years or about 10 starting from the age you could had have sex. Is something wrong with you?

7. Osiris

Gold Member

I think everybody here has some good points, but it comes down to one thing.

Confidence

Women are attracted to confidence. You come across as humble and that's a good thing, but the confidence doesn't seem to be there. I know in my life, when I went through a slump after a really bad breakup, I couldn't get a date to save my life. Once I got a new girl and my confidence was restored, I couldn't keep women away.

Just like us guys, women want a man that they can step out with and have other women go "DAMN! How did I miss that one?"

Look at what it is that is making you feel less than confident. Address that head on, come to grips with it, get your confidence back and you should have no problem getting women.

And Andyo? Your signature is right on man.

Cheers!

Draft saved Draft deleted