Help me not fuck on the first date!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And what prompted this?
Have a bad day?
Yes, that is probably it. Or else they are not believers in astrology. If Straightcock has an alternative means of pre-evaluating, perhaps the quizes on the internet, certainly do them instead.

Meanwhile, if you are in the habit of texting one another regularly, that in itself is wonderful for a first step to know each other's likes and dislikes beyond the pheromone level.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are now not aloud to ever write a post for the rest of your sad and ignorant little life you pathetic little person you.

And what prompted this?
Have a bad day?

this....

But seriously, try to find out what his birthdate is and do some astrology synastry charts for yourself and him

I actually do that when I'm seriously contemplating a potential relationship.:eek: :biggrin1:

Yes, that is probably it. Or else they are not believers in astrology.

Such a reaction just because someone references astrology? :confused:
That would be overreaction.

Hope he had a better day today. :smile:

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great! I think I just made myself look like a complete whore! We were texting (boring shit, what are u watching, what are u doing, r u sleepy, blah blah blah). I had to think of something else to talk about so I asked him if he is shy when he is sober and he said what would I be shy about and I said I was just asking. Then I asked about his nipple peircings (he has to be an undercover freak if he has those). When we were at the bar he put my hand on his chest and I thought he wanted me to feel his heart beat. Im touching around and he has nipple rings. Anyway I ask him does he wear them everyday and he said yes and just like a WHORE I text back, "So, do you like me enough to let me see them one day? He hasn't texted back yet. I feel stupid, please kill me.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is not a whorish thing to ask! He may have got a boner. He may be on his way over to show those rings to you. (I would be!).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great! I think I just made myself look like a complete whore! We were texting (boring shit, what are u watching, what are u doing, r u sleepy, blah blah blah). I had to think of something else to talk about so I asked him if he is shy when he is sober and he said what would I be shy about and I said I was just asking. Then I asked about his nipple peircings (he has to be an undercover freak if he has those). When we were at the bar he put my hand on his chest and I thought he wanted me to feel his heart beat. Im touching around and he has nipple rings. Anyway I ask him does he wear them everyday and he said yes and just like a WHORE I text back, "So, do you like me enough to let me see them one day? He hasn't texted back yet. I feel stupid, please kill me.
That's not whorish. :no: Maybe he fell asleep, or went to the bathroom. maybe the landline rang. Maybe he is trying to think of a cute yet sexy positive answer.

IMO if he put your hand on his chest, he wants you to do more than feel the nipple rings through his shirt. :wink:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Obviously, considering he made you touch his nipple rings, that is pretty much exactly the question he wanted you to ask. He must be busy celebrating.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry but you sound like you're 17 not 27. You seriously think this makes you look or sound like a whore? I guess I am a total whore because if he'd put my hand on his chest and I'd felt piercings I'd have immediately lifted his shirt and taken a look - them promptly told him they looked hot.

And, btw, to all you who expect exclusivity...have had a relationship with someone - exclusive on both sides - him insisting if i were with someone else it was over (colonel in airforce, handsome, test pilot, brilliant, athletic, artistic, arrogant as shit, etc.) only to find out he was a huge player and fucking lots of women just lying to us all. Even had one who'd been his girlfriend for 4 years! Point being, sometimes, great credentials just mean the guy has a huge ego and thinks he's above it all, and, you have to take responsibility for your own health (wear a condom) cause people lie...all the time.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry but you sound like you're 17 not 27. You seriously think this makes you look or sound like a whore? I guess I am a total whore because if he'd put my hand on his chest and I'd felt piercings I'd have immediately lifted his shirt and taken a look - them promptly told him they looked hot.

And, btw, to all you who expect exclusivity...have had a relationship with someone - exclusive on both sides - him insisting if i were with someone else it was over (colonel in airforce, handsome, test pilot, brilliant, athletic, artistic, arrogant as shit, etc.) only to find out he was a huge player and fucking lots of women just lying to us all. Even had one who'd been his girlfriend for 4 years! Point being, sometimes, great credentials just mean the guy has a huge ego and thinks he's above it all, and, you have to take responsibility for your own health (wear a condom) cause people lie...all the time.
:261: You gotta start a thread or a blog or something because that rant needs some explanation. :yup: It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand; but you clearly have something you need to get off your chest. :redface:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great! I think I just made myself look like a complete whore!

No you did nothing to make yourself look like a complete whore.
In fact you don't even qualify for partial whore.

As a man, I shall tell you what I think the problem is

"So, do you like me enough to let me see them one day?

Better to have just asked, "Can I see them?"

watwatwat

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't seem like a whore at all but now he knows that you like him because you asked if he'd like you enough, implying you already like him and want it returned. This is perfectly fine because he at least has some sort of indicator of what's up, BUT saying things like that more isn't really a great idea unless you can do it face to face and play it off as sexy. In text form a lot of "if you like me enough" kind of things sound insecure or so I'm told. :(

Glad to see some other people are not big into playing games, and here I thought the rest of universe had arbitrary rules about relationships and made broad assumptions based on small details.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it is thursday morning, I guess he knocked out last nite. I normally would send a "goodmorning have a nice day a work message" but im afraid and confused. I figured he read my last text and will contact me if he really likes me. :(

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok y'all, a little after 10:30am he texted me "goodmorning, how has your day been?" I texted back that I was fine. Im going to text him now to see what are his plans for the weekend

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it is thursday morning, I guess he knocked out last nite. I normally would send a "goodmorning have a nice day a work message" but im afraid and confused. I figured he read my last text and will contact me if he really likes me. :(

Ok y'all, a little after 10:30am he texted me "goodmorning, how has your day been?" I texted back that I was fine. Im going to text him now to see what are his plans for the weekend

Well stop being so afraid and confused.
Text him if you want.
Nothing wrong with have a nice day.

You are agonizing too much.
Have fun.:smile:

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UGH! I asked him did he have any plans for the weekend and he text me back "None". I texted him back that I didn't have any plans but I'm getting a new kitten (LAME). I don't want to appear like a whore AGAIN; when he contacts me would it be ok to ask him to come over to my place and play final fantasy????? Is that too forward? PLEASE ADVISE!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UGH! I asked him did he have any plans for the weekend and he text me back "None". I texted him back that I didn't have any plans but I'm getting a new kitten (LAME). I don't want to appear like a whore AGAIN; when he contacts me would it be ok to ask him to come over to my place and play final fantasy????? Is that too forward? PLEASE ADVISE!

You did not look like a whore the first time.
You are not looking like a whore now.

How about asking him if he would like to _______________ with you?
Fill in the blank.
(And Fuck on the second date is not the right phrase to insert)
Movie - Pick one or two that you might like to see
Go to - Pick and activity eg Bowling, or dancing at a club
Have dinner or lunch
Video Game place

You said he does volunteer stuff - anything the two of you can do together to help someone?

Just ask him the way you would ask a girlfriend.
And if he says no
Then say maybe another time - maybe next weekend
That is OK I'll ask ____________ (name a girlfriend here)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My advise is that you grow the fuck up.

Be yourself - if this guy does not like you for being yourself then why the fuck would you want him. You want to spend the next few years / rest of your life pretending to be something you're not?

If you want to invite him over to play FF then invite him over. Will the world end if he says no?

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GREAT! GREAT! The world has just ended! I think I made myself look stoopidx10: He texted me back asking "why", I said I wanted him to come chill with me and play FFXII. Which was the wrong thing to do because that's like telling a dude, "Hey, I just bought a new scope for my rifle, you wanna come over and help me sight it?" Of course he's gonna say yes. Then I thought about it and asked was he asking why I asked what was he doing this weekend or why was I getting a new cat....he text back "the new cat thing?" I feel like crawling in a hole!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a crazy fucking idea:

PHONE HIM AND TRY HAVING A FUCKING CONVERSATION!!!

Are you really 27?

OK - I'm going to leave your thread alone now - if you can't see what a juvenile ass you are being here me shouting at you is not going to help.