Help me not fuck on the first date!

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
You know we could all put in our two cents worth and in the end it's not going to make any difference because however this relationship is going to evolve is how it'll happen regardless, and maybe that's the key, stop worrying about 'doing it' or 'blowing it' and let it happen, who knows the anticipation might just be the thing you need to rock your world. Asking to see nipple rings isn't whorish at all, it's playful and curious. I like you. Have fun, be playful, be yourself always and when the time arrives watch his eyes roll back in his head and smile :)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a crazy fucking idea:

PHONE HIM AND TRY HAVING A FUCKING CONVERSATION!!!

Are you really 27?

OK - I'm going to leave your thread alone now - if you can't see what a juvenile ass you are being here me shouting at you is not going to help.
lmfao! I was thinking the same thing. At 27 I would have fucked on the first, second, third or any other date. If you got the date to begin with...you were fuckable. Seriously, call him and have a real conversation... screw the txtng thing already.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, if he's a nerd, and he's not initiating or responding to any particular sexual advances he kind of isn't really "into it" yet. I know this well. If you act suggestive and he doesn't bite he's not comfortable and you need to stop; after all that actually is how most sex encounters are initiated.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I hope it isn't a a crazy idea because I was thinking the same thing.

Evolution will soon result in the human race having a very large pointed durable index fingers to text with.
Vocal cords will atrophy and disappear because no one will talk to anyone.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: he said he only plays PC games. I feel like such a lame. I'll try to call him tonight. I just don't understand. I purposely don't contact him because I don't want to look like im bugging him. So he continues to contact me. Why does he keep contacting me?

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lmfao! I was thinking the same thing. At 27 I would have fucked on the first, second, third or any other date. If you got the date to begin with...you were fuckable. Seriously, call him and have a real conversation... screw the txtng thing already.

Oh yes!! I have a ex wife who thinks the same way. Go for it!!

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 hrs ago he texted me (him initiating contact again) saying YES, he can come chill with me & what PS2 games do I have. I JUST got back from game stop with some games so im going to call him and let him know what I got. I don't even want to give him any, I really just want his company & to kiss again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you really 27?

OK - I'm going to leave your thread alone now - if you can't see what a juvenile ass you are being here me shouting at you is not going to help.
:eek: :confused: OMG! MB is one of those Gaelic witches about whom I've heard. She can cast spells & read minds from across the great sea. That's the only explanation for her posting exactly what I was thinking. :biggrin1: :tongue: :cool:

This whole thread is worse than high school.
Five bucks says she fucks this up.
:yup: I'll take a piece of that action. :cool:

<unsubscribes>
Oh come on, this is hardly the worst thread on the forum. Have you forgotten that perv who collected a mason jar full of his own cum? :confused: :yuck: :puke:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:261: You gotta start a thread or a blog or something because that rant needs some explanation. :yup: It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand; but you clearly have something you need to get off your chest. :redface:

LOL, no, actually it was in response to the below quote - just pointing out that just because there is the exclusive talk doesn't mean it's true - the part about credentials was just because the man in question was made to sound like a great guy - just saying, creat credentials don't make a great guy - sort of out of context you're right

"I don't get it, why 5 dates? That's just as random as 3 but it makes you seem less a slut. :cool: At what point does the "We are exclusive" talk come in? Because I'm not fucking a man who is also fucking other women or men. I figure if you aren't comfortable with that talk as well as the condom and testing talk then no sex should happen. But then again I tend to be very pragmatic."

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is all a joke. I cannot believe someone would really act this way, especially at 27. Call the dude up, tell him to get his ass over to your house and make you cum till morning. Who cares if you appear the whore - better than appearing like a 13 yr old - AND, you get to cum...which is more fun than video games anyway.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From post #58
Will the world end if he says no?

From post #59
GREAT! GREAT! The world has just ended!

Pure gold.

On a serious note do you really need ongoing advice on every step you take following every text and conversation? Are we next to help you choose the appropriate clothes to wear when he comes to play video games?

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my friends told me it would be a bad idea to walk around naked (seriously, most of the time when a guy is at my house and I'm comfortable playing videogames, I'm chilling on the couch naked).

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my friends told me it would be a bad idea to walk around naked (seriously, most of the time when a guy is at my house and I'm comfortable playing videogames, I'm chilling on the couch naked).

Hey!
If nerd boy can't make it
Can I come over to play video games?

I can bring the joystick :wink:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

... By "a guy" do you mean random people you invite over or something?