Help me not fuck on the first date!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wear the red dress on the next date.

And, I didn't think "religious" and "sex" went together? Maybe he is a virgin and/or has sexual hangups which is quite common for religious people.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wear the red dress on the next date.

And, I didn't think "religious" and "sex" went together? Maybe he is a virgin and/or has sexual hangups which is quite common for religious people.
If he were that religious, he would not have desecrated his body with nipple rings. :rolleyes: :duh:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, my friends told me it would be a bad idea to walk around naked (seriously, most of the time when a guy is at my house and I'm comfortable playing videogames, I'm chilling on the couch naked).

Just walk around naked. And then strip him. And then suck his cock. And then have sex all night.

If he leaves to go play WOW, you guys aren't exactly compatible anyway.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even know where to start: 1. I did walk around in my t-shirt & boyshorts (sexy) 2. MY PS2 BROKE 3. We watched "dirty jobs" on tv 4. He said having his dick sucked really doesn't do anything for him...but 5. He asked me to USE MY TEETH (I stopped because I was scared) and 6. I'll let y'all guess, did he A. Spend the nite or B. Go home and play W.O.W.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl, you are a confusing one for sure! Thre are two types of relationships really... Friends that start out as people you fusk, and sexual relatsionahips that start off as people you like... You need to decide which one you want! I have a ton of women friends who started off as women who wanted my cock inside them before even getting to know me... Some are aactually pretty good friends too! But if I want a serious "relationship", it never starts with sex, but instead with friendship. After all, what precentage of the time you spend together are you actually going to be fucking? Even if it is absolutely fantastif sex, it will still only be a small percentage of the total time you spend together, so compatibility as friends is much more important to start with. On the other hand, if your pussy is running the show & you just want to fuck,then do it, but don't expect it to last... Where most women want to "cuddle" after sex, most guys want to sleep, then get up & go (or fuck again if it is really good & they are not tired"...

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh we did have sex (he initiated) and just like I suspected....he is not experianced at all (but has a big dick and tried to KILL me with it hitting it from the back). But he is so sweet & he still can be my man.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh we did have sex (he initiated) and just like I suspected....he is not experianced at all (but has a big dick and tried to KILL me with it hitting it from the back). But he is so sweet & he still can be my man.

Be sure to call him an idiot for me. You're a twit. The outcome was obvious.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole thread is worse than high school.

Five bucks says she fucks this up.

I don't even know where to start: 1. I did walk around in my t-shirt & boyshorts (sexy) 2. MY PS2 BROKE 3. We watched "dirty jobs" on tv 4. He said having his dick sucked really doesn't do anything for him...but 5. He asked me to USE MY TEETH (I stopped because I was scared) and 6. I'll let y'all guess, did he A. Spend the nite or B. Go home and play W.O.W.

Can we lock up this thread since she finally got fucked. :rolleyes:

And where is my five bucks?:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just walk around naked. And then strip him. And then suck his cock. And then have sex all night.

If he leaves to go play WOW, you guys aren't exactly compatible anyway.
What if he leaves you on your wedding night to play in a HALO 3 tournament? Does that mean you are uncompatible? Or does that just mean he's an idiot.

Yes, I know a man who did this and for some odd reason the marriage failed. :lmao: :rofl: :tongue: :rolleyes:

bluemounty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, how did this fairytale turn out?

Did he yet learn how to put that big dick to use? Did you manage to give him head in a way he approved? And finally did you admit to him how naughty you really are?

So many questions unanswered .. :cool: